Minneapolis Police Choke Handcuffed Man to Death

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by TheGreatShoeScam, May 26, 2020.

1. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

That is the trouble, you can't, but these are the people whom the press seem to take notice of, it's pathetic.

hotwater likes this.
  2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Chinese, Japanese, Business conglomerates, the list is endless… anyone but the people in the neighborhood.

Orison likes this.
  3. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

AND ??? - so what ??? you have CChinese nationals owning land and buildings in the US - good for them !!!

4. Vladimir Illich

Most assuredly, if the people attacking were european extraction !!!

5. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

actually. S. Minneapolis is a community with tons of low income housing and gentrification was resisted by the people. So they are burning an area with lots of people who are struggling of all ethnicities.

this should make vlad happy. To quote his hero, Lenin. “Let the peasants starve”

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

It is good for them, but not for the low income residents. These buildings smell of rotting food, filthy floors and walls, electrical violations, plumbing problems, no air ventilation and are health hazards. Just like CHINA!

Did that fix your lust for the AND!!

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  7. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Not to mention the looting, the greed in taking. This probably makes vlad happy too, so now the people in low income housing areas will not have necessities available close by. My friend lives in that area too. The jobs lost for the people in the area as well. Charities unable to get food at a cheaper cost, having to go further to get the deals, food available up in smoke. People unable to donate because they can’t get enough for themselves in the area. It is just a complete loss to everyone. Getting supplies with this virus has been hard enough for many, let’s make it harder. Hoarding, looting, same results but one is without destruction of suppliers or stocks of supplies.

8. $265K for that house?!?!?!?

9. Beach Ball Lady Balls

so you believe in committing murder? You could put poison in his food? I just couldn’t murder. Even Richard Ramerez the night stalker, serial killer wasn’t murdered by a mob, beaten and captured by one but not murdered by one.

10. hotwater

Yeah more like $165K ...lol...

The other $100K is a Gold Seal Guarantee of approval from the Realtors association that the neighborhood will remain all-white

Last edited: May 28, 2020
    Gul Dukat likes this.
  11. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Nah it is a blue collar area, it has also gone down hill. It is an area with a lot of starter homes. Cost of living is cheaper there as well than in the city.

12. This is not anarchism, but the means to a new beginning.

to quote William Godwin

"The most desirable condition of the human species is a state of society. The injustice and violence of men in a state of society produced the demand for government. Government, as it was forced upon mankind by their vices, so has it commonly been the creature of their ignorance and mistake. Government was intended to suppress injustice, but it offers new occasions and temptations for the commission of it. By concentrating the force of the community, it gives occasion to wild projects of calamity, to oppression, despotism, war and conquest. By perpetuating and aggravating the inequality of property, it fosters many injurious passions, and excites men to the practice of robbery and fraud. Government was intended to suppress injustice, but its effect has been to embody and perpetuate it."

13. hotwater

My response…………Mahatma Gandhi, Cesar Chavez, Helen Caldicott, Martin Luther King, Jr.

14. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I just want to make something clear here.... just like that man who beat the elderly gentleman, I would not approve of a hoard of people surrounding their house, nor do I approve of a hoard of people surrounding This Ex cops house simply to harass and intimidate. Are they at the asian guys house too? I keep wondering if he has children in the house. I worry about the children. The innocent inside. Is violence going to break out? We are all watching, waiting for it to happen... some seem to want it too. I have been angry before. Lashed out at the one who assaulted me... but never to kill. Hurt innocent people possibly. I snapped. I was young, became angry and Was silent. Better control of myself now and emotions. Would hav3 filed charges if that happened today and fought them off as best I could.

They are there out of anger, not for peaceful reasons. I just think as anger grows, if the crowd grows, the less sure you can be that something awful wont happen. Are they at the house of the other ex cop too? Will this house be set on fire too? I would like to see justice happen in this case. Not one of if you cross us, based on ethnicity you will have your house burned down. You will be intimidated and scared.

I hope there are no kids in there. That is all I hope for. No innocent people inside.

15. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Just make him afraid to eat it. US cops in uniform already wont go anyplace for lunch where they cant see the food being made. They don't know who is working in the back that was thoroughly screwed over by the system. In in jail then bail then expensive lawyers fines probation driver licence loss over a bag of weed or or some other completely victimless bull they use to generate revenue.

I don't know if its an official policy or if they are just smart enough to know.

Its usually the people who were screwed up over victimless bull with the worst resentments.

16. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

A guy like that almost certainly abused his family too. Two studies have found that at least 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence, (1, 2) in contrast to 10% of families in the general population.
    National Center For Women and Policing

The odds overwhelmingly predict they all will be happy when they finally take him to jail.

17. hotwater

Derek Chauvin who had his knee on George Floyd's neck,is believed to live with his wife and mother

As for Tou Thao, J Alexander Kueng and Thomas Lane.I'm not sure.

18. Vladimir Illich

Your snobbery is showing !!!

19. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

The Hegelian Dialectic is, in short, the critical process by which the ruling elite create a problem, anticipating in advance the reaction that the population will have to the given crisis, and thus conditioning the people that a change is needed. When the population is properly conditioned, the desired agenda of the ruling elite is presented as the solution. The solution isn't intended to solve the problem, but rather to serve as the basis for a new problem or exacerbate the existing one.

When the newly inflamed difficulty reaches the boiling point of a crisis, it becomes the foundation upon which arguments may again be made for change. Hence, the process is repeated, over and over, moving society toward whatever end the planners have in mind.

20. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Interesting the right wing take is to just ignore it.

So riddle me this. Why do white people have the exclusive rights for violence? Recently we saw a bunch of conservative white people flat out say they will start to kill and riot if they are not allowed to get a hair cut. But that's OK it's for the noble cause of America. When black people do it they should just calm down and use words.

It's quite sad. The only time the NRA has ever gotten serious about gun violence is when they think black groups would use guns. White people are free to do as they wish. I don't people to die but I don't exactly feel bad for cops exposed after this. They are going to live in the community they have created.