Minneapolis Police Choke Handcuffed Man to Death

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by TheGreatShoeScam, May 26, 2020.

1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

So you think the star and Lenin were any different? What a joke. It was simply a shift from complete supremacy. Same shit. The people believed they would have a say, under Lenin... things would be better... but no... It was greed. that didn’t happen at all. Just made Lenin the father of Russia. Difference is the tsar didn’t say... “let the peasants starve”. And this is the man who you think of as a god. You continually paint this tyrant as a god.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  2. Beach Ball Lady Balls

were these incidents racist? We’re these incidents to protect people, citizens? Look into how many were cases of shootings by police were to protect others from being killed or severely injured. Like the racist guy who opened fire in the gay club. Not sad that he was killed. Just don’t care. Or the guy killed who was raping a woman? Or the guy killed with a machete who wanted to kill people, ran at the cops with it? Not weeping.

in 2017, 19,500 people were murdered in the USA. None of them police, so those aren’t listed.

15,696 murders In 2015, this was a ten percent increase under Obama. Violent crimes like this increased under Obama by between 7-10 percent per year,

what effect did this have on people psychologically? But then everything, anything that made the papers was labelled racist, even when it was not racially based. Dividing the people based on race, false information and not presenting facts. White Americans are responsible for the acts of a black mans actions, the white guys actions to defend himself. Even the Somali cop who shot a women in the head who knocked on the window for help, BLM called his sentence racist. This is all to divide. I don’t like the dirty politics. How lawyers use things like this.

i agree that excessive force was used. The cops have been fired and there will be charges. But hey, let’s burn the city anyways. Who started the fires? Was this justified? I don’t think so. Let’s potentially kill innocent people because of the actions of a couple and a man who didn’t have to die.

Maybe a camera system is required like the uk has. Every move you make is Caught, but perhaps images that are clearer. Let’s put up cctv everywhere like in the uk, but with better images. Your every move is captured, let big brother watch, if this happens it will be called racist too.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
    wilsjane likes this.
  3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I wish that I knew the answer, but I don't.

I disagree with people being allowed to carry guns, they serve no purpose in a civilized society, but implementing this in the US would take years.

A few months ago while visiting the all night shop (we ran low on milk), I was chatting to a guy who was visiting from New York. During the conversation, he mentioned that in a similar situation at home, he would have not gone out without his gun. However, he did not feel vulnerable without his gun in Wimbledon.
    You can imagine a situation, where he is worried about a shady character as he is shopping at home, he pulls his gun out (just in case), the police spot him with a gun and shoot him in self defense.
    In that situation, who was in the wrong.???? ....... It is just a viscous circle.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  4. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I don’t know the answer either. Cops have cameras now in the USA and this has proven justified actions by cops in many cases and now this is objected to as well, yet they demanded it. As it was expected to show the unjust actions of cops. It hasn’t worked as was hoped for. Now some are screaming fowl. It didn’t shift the power. It all just seems like a mess. Damned no matter what. Just creating more division, by design it seems. For votes in the USA. No concern for the effects this is having on people’s psyche. It is effecting people, and people are believing everything they read. To me this is scary.

5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

A few days ago, Biden makes a racist gaffe and loses half the black vote. Now we have the media’s full attention on a police brutality and exhume BLM from the grave.

Democrats are pandering to the voting base they are losing.

I’d say the timing seems too convenient.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  6. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

But since it was triggered by the actions of the racist police, how do you account for that ???

7. 6-eyed shaman

Not every act of police racism gets massive media attention.

The DNC manages much of the media. So in order to do damage control on the Biden campaign, they intentionally damage the city of Minneapolis.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Video captured earlier of the elderly wheelchair-bound woman who was attacked at the Minneapolis Target during the BLM riot. In a later interview, she said she was trying to do her part in stopping the looting. She was beat on the head & sprayed in the face w/a fire extinguisher.
    Andy Ngô on Twitter

9. 6-eyed shaman

10. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I saw BLM put up their sign at the location. Went into oblivion, but let’s revive our organization as the election draws near. Most people would not do this. I don’t agree with violence, I don’t agree with vigilante justice most of the time. BLM has encouraged violence often. Don’t like it. Blaming an entire colour of skin for things. Many many innocents blamed, hated based on skin colour.

Some times I do agree with vigilante justice, but me personally, I couldn’t do it, set a fire. I will defend myself if attacked, I could never set a fire and potentially kill innocent people. If someone grabbed me from behind or whatever, he or she would be in for a fight Today, I may be little but also mighty. I will fight dirty to compensate for my size and have had too. Not with weapons like knives or guns, not even mace. As a matter of fact, I guess I have exacted revenge on a physical assault I had. I assaulted him a week later or so. It was directed at one responsible, not many. He learned what it was like to be defenceless or caught be surprised. Stayed away from me, never did my name cross his lips again. I think he was actually afraid of me after this. I was glad.

that doesn’t mean go burn down the guys house either. Let it be dealt with in a court, and I believe minnesota, Minneapolis will. I have been there, it is far from a racist city. Yes racist people exist everywhere. Minneapolis has a lot of addiction facilities too. People from all over the country go there for help with this. I have not been able to get ahold of my friend there since all this started either,

But this, these fires could have and may have killed people. Innocent people. Not based on black vs white,everyone. And BLM will say, we can’t be blamed for enticing riots and the actions of a few. Well on the flip side, cops can’t be blamed, the government can’t be blamed, the people of minneapolis can’t be blamed and suffer for the actions of a couple of cops.

11. Vladimir Illich

But on this occasion they did, so what's your answer to that ???

12. Beach Ball Lady Balls

was it racism? Is this a fact? To me this was 2nd degree murder perhaps, or 3rd. Not based on racism. Again, the media doesn’t know This for a fact. You don’t know either. I don’t know for certain so I wouldn’t call it this. Excessive force by a cop doesn’t mean racism unequivocally

13. Vladimir Illich

Go back and watch the video, then come back and tell me it wasn't !!!

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

15. Vladimir Illich

You mean it isn't ??? well I would never have believed that !!!

16. Beach Ball Lady Balls

you need to. So you believe that this tactic is only reserved for black people in the USA? That he would only do this on a black person, if the situation was exactly the same? I Don’t assume that. I think this is just something he generally did and should not have been doing. The other cop had to keep people back and was distracted as well. Not justifying it but when a crowd gathers like that keeping them back becomes a priority for protection.

I remember my dad when I was a kid jumping out of the car and trying to pull a man off of a woman... she was fighting him. He was holding her down as she was hitting him, squirming to get away. The guy said, I’m a cop, my dad was like, show me your badge, he did while holding her down. She had stabbed someone at a convenient store. This was on Yonge street in Toronto. He wasn’t holding her down because of her ethnicity.

you avoided this completely by the way. So I will repeat.

So you think the star and Lenin were any different? What a joke. It was simply a shift from complete supremacy. Same shit. The people believed they would have a say, under Lenin... things would be better... but no... It was greed. that didn’t happen at all. Just made Lenin the father of Russia. Difference is the tsar didn’t say... “let the peasants starve”. And this is the man who you think of as a god. You continually paint this tyrant as a god.

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You really have no clue.

If those people owned the businesses and the apartment buildings in the area they wouldn’t set them on fire. That’s what you and your ilk never understood.
    You claim we black people indiscriminately destroy our own neighborhoods during angry protests but you couldn’t be more wrong.

We’re merely tenants, and as tenants if the building goes up in flames, we can always move.

Sure there will always be a few black business owners who will be hurt, but their collateral damage. The vast majority of apartment building owners and business owners
    are white and don’t live in the community.

I own a house and I don’t care how angry I get over this incident, I’m not going to set fire to my own house, and neither would anyone else.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

I was doing a background check on an apartment around here find that its owned by..
    CHINESE..Yes, China and looking further, I find that they have a number of properties in the area..

19. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Would you set fire to someone else’s house?

20. Beach Ball Lady Balls

so an attack on the Chinese community? Is this racist too?

mysticblu21 likes this.