Minneapolis Police Choke Handcuffed Man to Death

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by TheGreatShoeScam, May 26, 2020.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

And that's just the people in jail.

Doesn't even count all the people in the US who have been sorry but fucked over by the system in other ways.

698 vs 139 for the UK

Look at the numbers

Policing is a lot different here in the US.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That is awful, What a bunch of scumbag police.

I'm not sure how you can put blame on the bystanders, they spoke up and were about as civil as can be given the circumstances.

3. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

There was a lot of abuse of black people in Liverpool in the 70's and 80's, I remember vividly seeing 2 officers stop a middle aged black man on London Rd, they searched him and found nothing, then they tipped his shopping bag all over the road sending shopping everywhere, it was getting run over by cars and all sorts. When they'd done they just walked away, they didn't help pick up his shopping, they just left him, I found that absolutely disgusting.

4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Well it started.

Minneapolis is burning. Someone got shot.

Who could have guessed ?

Oh ya that was me that predicted it.

Nitocris likes this.
  5. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The anger among residents is palatable, but the extreme violence is more likely the result of outside agitators.

While the local residents certainly participated in the violence and looting, the first brick through the window of the Target Store, the first Molotov cocktail thrown,
    the first rocks thrown at the police, were initiated by one or more extremist groups.

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Rioters are disrespecting George Floyd by exploiting his name as an excuse to steal Air Jordan’s and flat screen TVs, and destroying their own neighborhoods.

WritersPanic likes this.
  8. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

And thereby stands the problem, it's like over here in the uk, a few years ago we had riots, people allegedly protesting over something the government had done, yet in all the tv footage of buildings burning and getting smashed up there was not one police station, jobcentre or other government building attacked, it was all sporting goods stores and electrical shops that were hit. How on earth someone going and stealing a load of gear from the local hi-fi store is meant to teach the government a lesson is beyond me, it seems like it's just 'rent a mob' looking for an excuse to cause mayhem and get a free tv at the same time. These people just go around causing aggro for the sake of it, I remember once when violence at football matches got really bad, they played matches behind closed doors, all the hooligans did was start fighting at cricket matches! It's sad when idiots get in the way of legitimate protests

9. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

One thing that always saddens me about the black community is that they seem to lack the intelligence to behave in any way other than to type, i.e, to react with violence. I'd like them to not start rioting and to go down the road of taking a more legal approach, that would throw the authorities into confusion, and prove that the blacks are actually intelligent and capable of handling things differently.

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

There are organized groups of anarchists whose sole purpose is chaos and violence, how can you reason with that.

phil1965 likes this.
  11. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Except that its not only the police who are racist, but the judiciary too - so taking a 'lawful' stance would end up with them serving a sentence !!!

12. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

I like how you speak for people and about people you don’t even know. That was sarcasm in case you missed it.

you are about as bigoted as it gets vlad. Bordering on racist. You have a true hate for white Americans you don’t know. I call that racist and You continually push the The divide. With a name like vlad, the way you continually push the Russian anthem. And the propaganda you spew, lies as well... It seems like you could be trying to interfere in American politics and the voting,and doing so for Russia. Maybe instead of trump, you need to be investigated and who you are affiliated with? Seems Stalin is your hero!

phil1965 likes this.
  13. Beach Ball Lady Balls

sad! Disgusting. All of it is, How many will die from the fires set? I have been to St. Paul and minnesota. Calling my friend there, seeing if he has been evacuated. Watch vlad celebrate it. No concern for life. One dies, kill them all attitude.

14. Vladimir Illich

No, wrong one !!! - Vladimir Illich Lenin !!!

15. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Lol. A
    And that is suppose to be better? Clearly you dont believe in democracy, he did away with it

The man who introduced work camps and the gulag.. sick, and not the cool kind of sick.
    Are you trying to say you hated Stalin?

16. Vladimir Illich

Didn't we all ???

17. Beach Ball Lady Balls

sorry. Lol. USA has ten times Canada’s population. Also incorrect graph. Canada has more than listed on that proganda graph. I imagine the others do as well.

18. Beach Ball Lady Balls

no, I think you are basically a liar. I believe you loved Lenin and Stalin. Both were very fond of the gulag. Lenin was an idiot, perhaps insane too Very questionable character. 5 million people were starved to death because of him. These people resorted to cannibalism. Yeah celebrate a tyrant who did away with democracy.

19. Vladimir Illich

Your knowledge of Russian history amongst many other things is sadly lacking. There WAS NO democracy in Czarist Russia prior to the Russian Revolution !!!

20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

That means that you have 2.3 million people locked up in total in the US..OMG

But the big difference is that your police killed 1,004 people by shooting them last year, 32 of them innocent bystanders.
    Our highest ever annual number is 6, with only 1 innocent person shot over the last 3 decades and that was at the height of a terrorist attack.

mysticblu21 likes this.