Minneapolis Police Choke Handcuffed Man to Death

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by TheGreatShoeScam, May 26, 2020.

1. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

.... and you won't get that until you cure the inherent racism in the police and military !!!

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Have you visited the UK.?
    Needless to say, things have gone wrong a few times, but most people trust our police to treat them fairly.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  3. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

The problem we have comes back to the old adage, do a dozen good things and people never remember, do one bad thing and people never forget. As I said earlier having been involved in uk law enforcement I knew a lot of coppers, many were decent blokes, one or two were utter bastards, who,d set up their own mother if it meant getting a conviction. We,re now trying to issue every officer with a body worn camera, years ago a civil liberties group called for this as a way to ensure openness, fair treatment and accountability. However, that same group now wants restrictions placed on the use of these camera,s citing civil liberties as the reason. While they are good from the point of showing how an officer reacted, for some they are not good as they also show why he reacted that way.
    Before camera,s a criminal would quite often alledge they,d been hit while being arrested for no reason, now however the camera can clearly show the offender hitting the officer first, which gives justification for the officer striking the offender.

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

News reports indicate that both Derek Chauvin 44, and Tou Thao, have both been involved in use-of-force incidents over their careers.

[​IMG]
    In 2008, Chauvin shot and wounded Ira Latrell Toles during a domestic assault call
    Chauvin and other officers showed up to an apartment in south Minneapolis just before 2 a.m.
    Toles grabbed for an officer’s gun and Chauvin shot him in the abdomen (The old he grabbed
    for an officers gun, so I had to shoot him)

[​IMG]
    In 2017, Officer Tou Thao and another officer, Robert Thunder, were sued by Lamar Ferguson for excessive use of force. According to the lawsuit, Ferguson and a woman who was eight months pregnant were walking home when Thao and Thunder stopped and searched them without cause. The officers handcuffed Ferguson, and Thao threw him to the ground and began punching him, while Thunder kicked him, according to the allegations.

5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Well the headlines say the police involved have been fired.

Thank god

Too often we see murderous cops getting "punished" with paid leave after killing suspects and innocent people alike.

WritersPanic, wilsjane and hotwater like this.
  6. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Hmmm, I am thinking many are going to get sick. Don’t see any social distancing there. Let’s see how the spike in covid19 works out there in a couple of weeks.

wilsjane likes this.
  7. wilsjane

So true. We see incidents like this in the US, but with more than 800,000 officers, we are not getting a balanced picture. Their are probably whole towns and cities where something like this has never happened, particularly in the more rural areas.

You probably know more than I do about body cameras in the UK, Christina has never mentioned them and I never see her on duty.
    In London, most of the bad apples don't last too long and the new wider areas mean that you meet a much wider cross section of other officers on a call, so you never know who is watching you. The problem is more with a few lazy rather than aggressive staff.

We hear a few stories about relations between police and the public in a few areas up north, but I think that things are improving.

Stories from my grandfather never cease to amuse Christina, particularly how he dealt with minor offenders.
    Her favorite was his system of handcuffing them to a lamppost and waiting until he went off duty to march them back to the station, a 7 mile walk. On many occasions, he just released them again and told them never to cross his path in the future. It worked. LOL.
    Needless to say, these stories date back to between 1897 and 1903 when his beat covered the Deans (along the coast from Brighton) and were told to Christina by my late mother.
    Most of the crimes that he dealt with in that way were drinking in a public place, or urinating in the street.
    In those days, dragging a young delinquent home by his ear lobe and handing him over to his father to dish the justice out were quite the norm.
    We all assume that things have improved over the last 120 years, but I am not always so sure.

8. wilsjane

And we are expecting an MP to resign for visiting a relative one day before restrictions were lifted.
    We live in an odd world, where common sense has become a dirty word.

9. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

10. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Someone flying a drone. Claims its live.

Again total BS in 2014 all these live streams of the protests on the internet.

Now its the censor-net . Nothing like it used to be at all.

11. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Twitter keeping taking them down put people changing the picture and re uploading.

12. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Oh look they are protecting the place

[​IMG]

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Officer fired for saying 'unfortunate' coronavirus didn't kill more blacks

A Louisiana police officer was fired over a Facebook comment that said it was "unfortunate" more black people did not die of the coronavirus.

In response to another commenter who wrote, "virus that was created to kill all the BLACKS is death."

"Well it didn't work," Aucoin wrote, "how unfortunate,"

Chief Hardy and the Kaplan Police Department would like to apologize for this matter," the statement said.
    Hardy said the department does not tolerate such behavior. Aucoin was fired later that day.

14. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

The racism narrative is allowed through the AI censorship filter. They are pretty clever with that shit.

Much easier to maintain the killer police state if you can convince the whites it doesn't apply to them.

Even with the level of censorship I could find 100 execution videos of whites getting it too.

Over stupid shit a bad day and having an attitude over some bullshit expired sticker in one of their extortion schemes.

I am going to take on look for the latest on the protests but thats it the golden age of the internet is over.

Those bastards took it back.

15. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

Sorry guys its true.

Take your pick a random nutcase going off a few times a year or living in a country that roamed by death squads that get away with this shit we saw in the video.

I never have been scared of being the victim of a mass shooter. See a cop, a domestic terrorist getting behind you its nauseating.

Hope that DMV computer got it right no glitches or you are getting kidnapped , strip searched and thrown in a cage ... Wait for him to get back to your window...

Perfect world would be nice but what do you think will happen when only they have access to these things ?

I hope they burn Minneapolis to the ground if any of the killers in this video gets off.

Sick of it.

Nitocris and Mustard Tiger like this.
  16. "Like scabies on the street, they infest the beat
    Fucking my life but I won't admit defeat to them!
    Above the law, above the law come now
    No copper will be safe till they are dead and done now
    Let's lay em down low, let's hang em up high
    Let's take all of these piggies, and have them crucified!"

17. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CROWD GATHERS OUTSIDE OFFICER CHAUVINS HOUSE AS HE TRIES SEVERAL TIMES TO ORDER DOOR DASH. THEY WILL NOT ALLOW THE DOOR DASH TO HIS HOUSE SAYING IF HE CANT BREATH YOU CANT EAT.

Put some rat poison in the food.

18. firebomb the residence

19. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Get a long hose and hook it to the back of car. Run it up into the house. make it real hard to breath in there.

20. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

They do this stuff to white people too. All the time.

So what we get rid of every drop of racism and what black people now get to live in the same level of police state bullshit the rest of us do ?

Great.