Minneapolis Police Choke Handcuffed Man to Death

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by TheGreatShoeScam, May 26, 2020.

1. pattymary

pattymary Member

This is mad!

hotwater and Aerianne like this.
  2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Los Angeles Riots Spread to Fairfax District, Beverly Hills as Officials Impose Curfew...............

[​IMG]

3. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

LOL running defense again

Anyone can see that this is the same rioting tactics their organization always does.

Why would a white supremacist angrily wage war against a police dept. that allegedly killed a black man? Where is your common sense?

Daily Kos is fake news

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  4. 6-eyed shaman

Where is Dr. Fauci?

Why isn’t he demanding the rioters go home to stop the spread of the virus?

It was a scamdemic

E3A83BFA-6F1C-46CE-B304-EAEA7BD9F3E9.jpeg

pattymary likes this.
  5. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

These tactics are familiar and routine since Watts and the "long hot summers" of the sixties, long before Antifa: sincere demonstrators, infiltrated by looters and sinister groups with agendas for destruction. Who they are remains to be seen. I don't think they'll win many friends among normal people. Trump is hoping to use them to turn his dying campaign around.
    LOL. I think folks with common sense would understand why white supremacists would try to cause chaos and blame it on the blacks. White radical rightwngers have been dreaming of their cataclysmic race war for at least half a century. Charles Manson had the wet dream of Helter Skelter back in the sixties. The idea is that the current civil order will break down and they'll take advantage of the situation. Boogaloo is the current term for it.
    White supremacy groups are hoping to leverage George Floyd's death into their longed-for 'race war'
    Right-Wing ‘Race War’ Wannabes Could Make Police Protests Go Nuclear
    What is the 'boogaloo'? How online calls for a violent uprising are hitting the mainstream
    Right-wing Agitators Are Using The George Floyd Riots To Foment A Race War
    'Boogaloo' Is The New Far-Right Slang For Civil War
    Far-right ‘boogaloo’ militants have embedded themselves in the George Floyd protests in Minneapolis: ‘They want their civil war’ – Alternet.org
    There is a broader, tamer, but also dangerous AltLite version of this, with which you're intimately acquainted. Once they followed Bannon, Milo, the Breitbart crowd and McInnes--gamergate veterans and misfits who think they're slicker than snot, who think chaos is their friend in creating a new order. And where are they, who are they now? Mostly cast aside temporarily by their corporate masters, but hoping for a comeback. Their followers are white millennial male misfits who find it difficult to hold steady jobs or form stable relationships with women instead of their hands, because of their own limitations. But they blame it on the current social order, and they long for a new world order that will appreciate their genius. Why would they be involved in this? They're sick.

scratcho likes this.
  6. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

LOL. Trump has him locked in the White House attic for fear he might get more Covid-19 facts out to the public.Fauci Says Meetings With Trump On Coronavirus Have 'Dramatically Decreased'

Interesting. After we just passed the 100,000 mark in virus deaths. Are you seriously trying to get us to believe that we should take the behavior of the demonstrators, rioters, and looters as our guide instead of that of medical experts? You forgot to tell us who those young ladies and gent are gathering in such close quarters with their drinks, and when the photo was taken. Somebody's high schooI prom photo? I dunno. They certainly don't look like dangerous radicals. And they don't look like experts to me.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

8. 6-eyed shaman

Oooh look at you! Posting six sources saying the exact same thing. Mr. Bigshot you are :rolleyes:

You think BLM and White Supremacists are joining hands in hand to fight systemic racism

This is why I can't take a damn thing you say seriously anymore

WritersPanic likes this.
  9. 6-eyed shaman

Hard to believe those covid deaths are accurate, when medicare pays hospitals more for every reported covid death.

Sounds like an easy case for fraud.

You're too damn gullible.

Fact check: Medicare pays hospitals more money for COVID-19 patients

pattymary and WritersPanic like this.
  10. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

No, I think your right wing cronies may have infiltrated the crowd and be throwing Molotov cocktails to create maximum damage, and then pin the blame on BLM. Just the sneaky, underhanded tactics they'd be capable of. Nobody in his right mind would take anything you say seriously. You've given us a long, sad history of twisting facts for the purpose of right wing agitprop.

scratcho, Lynnbrown and Tyrsonswood like this.
  11. It's word for word what the media narrative is spewing. So basically leftists watch TV instead of using a computer to dig deeper into the situation. And then accuse everyone else of being low-information. It'd be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. It pains me to see so many otherwise cool people actually buy into all this establishment shit.

What really sucks is the way people are choosing sides when the problem is not with the citizenry. Especially all this racial shit.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Man, that's full looney tunes

Pure denial that the left is causing all this and you can't face it

13. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

CDC seems to think they're accurate. But you can put it to the test. Go to the hospital, visit a Covid-19 patient, kiss her on the lips, and report back in a few weeks how that turned out.

14. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

I can't confirm who is causing this. Neither can you, from Down Under. "The Left" isn't an entity capable of causing anything. I was responding to Six's claim the common sense showed it must be the Left, and explaining why it ain't necessarily so.

15. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

You're just jealous because you couldn't think of anything to post except a dumb meme featuring some kids with paper cups.

WritersPanic likes this.
  16. 6-eyed shaman

You're making Alex Jones jealous with your conspiracy theories

WritersPanic likes this.
  17. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I found this to be a quite amusing little joke in the midst of a thread that has most certainly gone way off topic where the same ole same ole has once again taken over.

Thanks for the giggle.

:D :D :D

Sierra, ZenKarma and Tishomingo like this.
  18. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

[
    I haven't advanced a theory.

19. 6-eyed shaman

Tish gives white supremacists way too much credit.

Generally they aren't smart enough to coordinate an inside job to start a riot and place the blame on BLM.

Klan hoods resemble Dunce hats for a good reason.

WritersPanic likes this.
  20. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Nevermind. I think they were breaking out the window to see out.