Minneapolis Police Choke Handcuffed Man to Death

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by TheGreatShoeScam, May 26, 2020.

1. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

The cops aren't racist they are violent unthinking brutes with the power of the state behind them.

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well at least you're willing to go that far by admitting racism exists, perhaps there's hope for you yet.

3. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

I have said countless times racism exists. I will say it again. Racism exists. It isn’t reserved for one ethnicity either. So hope on. Continue to hope for something I already know, all too well. I have said it exists to you before as well. Not sure why you pretend I didn’t state it, or acknowledge that ir does.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    Dax likes this.
  4. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Having worked in law enforcement in the UK I can say there are certain techniques that are approved for use, and a lot that are not. Over here it's perfectly acceptable to place your knee on a suspects neck but only to prevent them from banging their head into the floor, yes people do do it, they try and blame the injuries on police brutality! However when you do this you are not applying any pressure and the detainee is also being held by at least two other people. We do get lots of criticism over restraint techniques that people perceive as being heavy handed, ' why does it take five of you to hold down one man' is a common one, however if you have a suspect who is resisting you may need one holding each leg, to stop them kicking out, one holding each arm to stop them lashing out, and one holding the head to stop them either spitting, or injuring themselves, it's all about protection, as much for the prisoner as well as the officers. I did baton training and C&R (contol and restraint), there's ways to hit someone with a baton to stop them without causing severe, or life threatening injuries, likewise with C&R, there's right ways and wrong ways, having watched that video it did look rather heavy handed, I often feel that certain people are temperamentally unsuited to the job while others allow their feelings to cloud their judgment, they may get so fed up with being verbally abused that when they get hold of someone that person becomes the focus of all their pent up frustrations, it's still wrong, but totally avoidable.
    I'm not completely au-fait with the American justice system, however I do remember reading that in certain states of the USA, a black man is not only more likely to receive a prison sentence than a white man, but also for capital crimes there's a disproportionate number of black males on death row, now whether this is a result of some form of institutionalised racism withing the justice system, or simply among residents of those states I do not know.

5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I watched an old movie the other night. A police car in that movie had--( To protect and serve) painted on the side of the car.. They don't do that any more.

6. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I can't even find a live stream and half the stuff I saw yesterday in the comments on Twitter censored out.

How many videos like this never make it to the "Viral" stage anymore when they put the breaks on it ?

This one was so awful, guess they couldn't stop it.

The fucking AI artificial intelligence censor bots look for certain patterns of words and stuff, and those posts just gone.

Fuck Youtube its not Youtube anymore its TheyTube.

And Twitter, I am not contributing anymore content to that Bullshit either.

On My home IP it looks like my post is right on top. Then I look at the thread seconds later from one of those web proxy things and my post will be pages down. Then go look signed in it shows my post is still on top. FU Twitter.

I was careful to try not to trigger the censorbots, no f word or anything else that I thought could do it.

Just got that Twitter bullshit a month ago I am going to look for the delete account button. What a load of horse shit you do a post and its a mystery if anyone is ever going to see it.

During the Eric Garner Protests I found dozens of independent reporters live streaming.

Google sucks too. Hey you Google fucks ! What part of Minneapolis protests live stream youtube don't you get ???

Pages and pages of results from bullshit 'mainstream media' don't even have the words Live Stream or YouTube in them in them.

Eric Garner was killed July 17, 2014. Again watched those protests live dozens of different independent reporters, 100s out there.

Am I supposed to believe massive protest 1000s and 1000s of people and no one was live streaming ??

Its not even like its the same internet at all as 2014. Its the censor-net now .

FU "Big Tech" ya F off.

At least this forum survived getting swallowed up by those bitches. Others I used to write on just empty now everyone wasting their time making vanishing posts on Twitter and crap like that.

pattymary and phil1965 like this.
  7. hotwater

I’ve seen the same technique used by the Police before in restraining someone, but once the suspect is in handcuffs the officer removes his knee from the neck,
    he doesn’t keep applying pressure until the suspect asphyxiates and dies.

8. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

9. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Yes, one cuffed you stand them up, if they're being kept on the ground you only use the knee to prevent them injuring themselves, you are not applying any pressure.

10. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

11. SonnyCrockett

SonnyCrockett Members

This is the same shit as Eric Garner. There was no need for the officer to keep pressing on the suspect's neck. Especially when he obviously couldn't breath. Chokeholds were banned after Garner. Unless the officer is oldschool there are different ways to restrain someone. I worked with the police back in '94.

12. hotwater

Technically If the suspect says he can’t breathe, he can or he wouldn’t be able to talk, but he was clearly having difficulty breathing, and once he started foaming at the mouth and passed out, there was still time for him to be saved, nevertheless the officer continued to apply pressure to the neck and the suspect suffocated, that in my opinion is second degree murder.

Eric! likes this.
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

hes already handcuffed. knee base of spine and lift the chains on the cuffs forms submission. Unless the dude is a contortionist this action is effective in controlling apprehensions.

Eric! likes this.
  14. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

That all makes sense but this video was psychopathic sadism. You really could see it in that subhumans face as he was doing it.

I never saw such depraved indifference in my whole life. Or this is what they call it I guess Depraved-heart murder - Wikipedia

They really need to get off their asses and charge these guys with something before someone gets killed in those protests too. Tear gas can to the head who knows they just need to get off there asses quick.

No way anyone is going to accept this one on technical grounds. Eric Garner was over quick. This latest was just way too messed up.

hotwater likes this.
  15. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

It ["depraved heart" murder] is the form [of murder] that establishes that the wilful doing of a dangerous and reckless act with wanton indifference to the consequences and perils involved is just as blameworthy, and just as worthy of punishment, when the harmful result ensues as is the express intent to kill itself.

That is what I saw in the video.

hotwater likes this.
  16. deleted

deleted Visitor

17. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Our daughter looked at the video in complete disbelief. A drunk or aggressive suspect can only by taken to the ground after 3 verbal warnings unless he is actually fighting.
    The only exceptions are when a suspect has previously assaulted an officer or their reports that he is carrying a weapon.
    Officers in the UK can even face disciplinary action if red marks from handcuffs are still visible after 2 hours.

soulcompromise likes this.
  18. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Are we sure that's not a photoshop job ?

Alot of people want this to be entirely racial for divide and conquer purposes.

Seeing is not believing in the age of Photoshop programs.

[​IMG]

Not the same dude.

It’s another suspected white supremacist named Jonathan Riches.

Tariq Nasheed on Twitter

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  19. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

20. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Its my belief we won't be able to stop this crap till we get the racial narrative to quit rising to the top and focus on a busted system.