Minneapolis Police Choke Handcuffed Man to Death

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by TheGreatShoeScam, May 26, 2020.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

That's the full video. Youtube has not buried it under mainstream news videos yet in search results yet but its already moving down the list and videos from stupid news stations people never like are piling up on top.

Video is pretty awful. Might want to just skip it. I think the bystanders might have made it worse by making it go on longer.

StellarCoon and pattymary like this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

outrage.

Police brutality is avoidable.

I didn't watch it, but just sayin'. They need to make a concerted effort to improve officer education so that brutality becomes deviant not normalized.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  3. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

If it was just the good guys vs the bad guys it would be so much less complicated.

Too many decades of stalking the public for revenue, just too many unnecessary encounters.

Stickers and fees, expiration dates and renewals... never got a letter toomany people treated like crap for no reason.

Will this one go path as the others ? Probably.

Probably in a few hours You tube Will have this video buried under 1000 others how they give the "mainstream" media news stations that unfair advantage.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Forget about racism forget all that shit, that’s one of the most disgusting, most inhuman things I’ve ever seen in my life.

If I was a cop, I would have pulled my gun on a fellow officer, and forced him to remove his knee from the suspects neck

Eric!, Aerianne, mysticblu21 and 2 others like this.
  5. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

This one was bad. Usually got a lot to say about these videos but this was awful.

So far they are fired from the job but they better do something I am reading all kinds of threats in the youtube comments

They were actually going to try and get the public to swallow that paid leave thing at first.

"The police union asked the public to wait for the investigation to take its course and not to “rush to judgment and immediately condemn our officers."

Good luck with that one.

6. hotwater

mysticblu21 and scratcho like this.
  7. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Still not racism but yes it is police brutality. t. 10 minutes they had spent trying to get him in the car. They said he was on something as well. One of the cops was Asian as well. The cop with his knee on the neck didn't have a Minneapolis accent either. Just saying, the Asian cop asked, are you from Minneapolis? She,the white girl said yes I am
    Still, I don’t know all the facts either. Ethnicity is irrelevant, Excessive force.
    I don’t know if that move is permitted, but here is an article about this tactic.

Police guidelines permit techniques that can kill

mysticblu21 likes this.
  8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Must be a certain amount of satisfaction for many in our society to kill a black man.

jagerhans likes this.
  9. hotwater

Well that cop seemed to be enjoying himself to no end.

He held his knee on his neck to the very last second and even after the EMT’s showed up he didn’t even try to lift his onto the gurney he dragged him.

If that’s not second degree murder, than I don’t know what is.

jagerhans, Eric!, mysticblu21 and 2 others like this.
  10. Beach Ball Lady Balls

42 white guys have been shot and killed by cops this year. Statistically more than twice as many white people are shot by cops thaN black people. Are these shootings all racist, is it police brutality, or was it justified? Shall we look into the ethnicity of the cops who shot and killed the white people and call it racist or look into police brutality as humans? Or racism as humans, as one? Or divide everything by race?

11. Beach Ball Lady Balls

mysticblu21 likes this.
  12. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

all it took was one person to throw their cell phone into the face of the officer that was putting his knee on the neck of the suspect instead of recording that God damn shit..
    and here we have officer to the right he calm why is he so freaking calm while his partner is literally choking the fucking out of a motherfuker want to tell me.
    I'm not sure if police are the problem anymore I think it's the people that don't want an intervene they're the. problem.
    I hear almost a handful of people here fucking bum rush these cops what are they going to do kill them all?

Citizens are nothing but cowards I bet they got a lot of likes and loves on their videos probably even monetization for witnessing the murder of a man what an amazing fucking country this is.

14. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

When are the 2 dudes who want to be president next year going to speak up about this ?

Eric! and Beach Ball Lady Balls like this.
  15. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Saw one protest video and its raining at the time of this post but the weather looks good for a wile. Minneapolis, MN 10-Day Weather Forecast | Weather Underground

Looks like the rain will be over in an hour.

They can't just walk away only fired after the usual bull technicality.

These protests need to get big and mean. I think they just might too, not only was that video horrible beyond description its socially acceptable to wear a mask in public now.

Before it was only people wanting to start trouble who brought masks to a protest. Now everyone might feel a little more emboldened by the anonymity of their face covered.

Eric! and Beach Ball Lady Balls like this.
  16. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Found an OK live channel.

17. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

18. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

Citizens should get together and "remodel" the police stations.

19. hotwater

scratcho and jagerhans like this.
  20. Beach Ball Lady Balls

no I never said the kkk wasn’t racist, they are