Minimal amount of clothes

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Augres, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Augres

Augres Members

I am wondering if I would get busted for wearing just a long t shirt and nothing under it
    ...I am a 65 year old man I want to try it in public

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nobody wants to see the turtle head bro.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  3. Yeah, you would get busted. I think it would be pretty obvious you were only wearing a t-shirt.

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Do That Around Here A Bit......But I Would Never Do It In A Public Place......Knowing My

Luck A Stiff Breeze Would Come Along And Next Second I'd Be Wearing It Around My Neck....LOL :D

Cheers Glen.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

based on what i've heard about the length of 65 year old balls, i'm guessing people would notice.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

summer is certain the time to wear as little as you can get away with.
    there's a problem with the human body though, it doesn't age well, and past a certain age, well no a specific age because we all age differently,
    for some it starts before they turn 30, for some it can last maybe just barely into the 40s,
    but sooner or later, i don't care how healthy you are, the human body starts to look like crap.
    we'd all love to be as comfortable in our naked skin as we might have been as new born infants,
    but please, for the sake of what none of us can unsee, try to keep that someplace that no one is going to unintentionally see it.

i wish it wasn't so. that's one thing about the fantasy of furry.
    with fur and feathers to hide the ugly paleness of oceans and deserts of furless flesh.

its two different things. personal comfort i wish everyone that.
    its just that on the other paw, the human form is simply not my aesthetic,
    no matter how many gods or anything else anyone might wish to imagine to resemble it.

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You could get away with it as long as the T-Shirt is below the knees, but in truth no one wants to see that shit from some old fogey

themnax likes this.
  8. Augres

Augres Members

That's kinda what I ment...a long t shirt covering every thing up...I would think that would be ok to take a walk around in rite?

9. hotwater

Well if that’s the case the only cops that could arrest you are the fashion police

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well there's something called a tee tunic, that men actually wore in the (early) middle ages.
    if you wore one today, some idiot would think it was a dress and think you were cross dressing,
    which would of course be their problem and not yours.

when i was in the s.c.a., a lot of they guys, who weren't gay either, wore them.
    and of course there are scottsmen who wear their kilts regimental.

it would very definately have to be well below the knees to ride the bus or other public transportation. if you just walked around the block, depending where, people would probably chalk you up as just another of the kind of loonie they see fifty times a day every day, and if you were out in the boonies somewhere, i doubt anyone would even notice or care.

one of the advantages of living by myself, is being able to sit here in my nothing i wasn't born wearing. (and i'm 71 myself btw)(also as long as i stay inside and keep the curtains closed!)

i think it would be nice if more people didn't automatically associate nudity with sex.
    not all cultures always have.
    and at 65 i wouldn't associate them with each other either.

i've been to all ages nude swimming holes, back in the 70s, when everyone knew where they were,
    they weren't really entirely legal, but no one one bothered or was bothered about it.

but my lack of enthusiasm for the aesthetics of the human form, is a result there of.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  11. lode

lode Banned

You got it wrong.

Bowtie, tophat, monocle & no pants == super classy.

Regular shirt & no pants == you just forgot pants.

12. It doesn't matter how long the t-shirt is. People are still going to be able to tell it's the only thing you're wearing.

13. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Wear what is needed to cover the unsightly spots and the fun bits. It's never pleasant to see and old fat guy in a Speedo.

14. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

At a nude beach I’ve donned a long tee shirt with nothing underneath. This was mostly to protect against sunburning my bits. Nobody at that beach cared one way or another what I wore or didn’t wear.

I have power-walked commando in gym shorts on public sidewalks. No problem there, as my dick is not quite long enough to peek out the leg-hole.

15. hotwater

Not if you lived in Vermont because it's legal to walk around nude in public

Augres likes this.