Mini Tube & Bubbler

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by pbjube3, Sep 1, 2012.

1. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

Just snapped some photo's of my new Mini tube and Mini bubbler, Im thinking about another mini tube, with downstem/worked fitting and fully worked bowl. Just trying to decide on a color scheme right now, i also have another bubbler on the way soon, ill have pics up of the bubbler soon, but for now enjoy these photos!

Double layered Fire tube, Love the work on this one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blue wrapped bubbler, hits nice.

[​IMG]

Group Shot

[​IMG]

Thanks for lookin! Peace.

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

lol.. you like Jeff Gordon?

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i noticed the 24 for jeff gordon too. and i had to re-look at the pictures to notice the lighter for scale. that bong really IS mini. mine is like 12" or so, but yours looks smaller (haha)
    i prefer smaller bongs though. you don't need them to be huge to get a nice hit.

nice colors on the bubbler. the bong is really nice too, but i prefer clear, at least for the tube part of it so i can see my smoke. and i almost think i'd like it better if it was all black and white

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

thats some bad hat harry..

5. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i actually fuckin hate NASCAR and every one who races, my younger sister is the jeff gordon fan. think i wore that hat to work one day when my hair was long (work in a kitchen) so after work i just threw it up on my dresser and never took it down. Thank you for the interest in the hat. Even though the thread is about the bongs. The hat is for sale, auction starting at 5$ do i hear 6$???

i even thought about moving the hat before i took the picture because i knew people were gonna comment on it, but then i was just like i dont really give a fuck. Go jeff gordon! yay

ya the bong is tiny, its my smallest water piece. Also it wouldnt really matter if the tube was clear because the bong is so small you cant really see the tube part any ways. IMO i like the bottom of the bong to be clear so i can see my water levels and notice if its gettin dirty

6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

ill give you $6.25 and thats my final offer.

sweet bubbler :)

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

so is it just a natural perc or is there some sort of diffusion?

8. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

all natural baby. Ive been talkin to the same artist about making another one thats a little bit bigger, and with a removable worked downstem/ Should be tight

Sold to the rollin stoned guy. Thanks for the positive remarks about the bubbler! I have another one coming , should be here next week, its fully worked and sandblasted, the color scheme is really cool ill have pics up soon as it comes in!

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

by chance, do you have a Jimmie Johnson hat?..[​IMG]

10. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

nah just JG

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yeah me too. i've only had three bongs, and the first crappy one was the only one that was not see through.

but that black and white pattern is cool

what do you do with those mason jars? :)

12. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i agree with you i like to have some clear in my bong so i can see the smoke. Thats why the next one i get is going to have a worked tube and fitting (Where the downstem goes) but he bottom part is going to be clear so you can see it bubble up with smoke. The color scheme is going to be a black,white, with yellow lines, all wig wagged. But that wont be for another month or so.

As for the mason jars they have multiple purposes, mainly for curing and for ISO Washes

Thanks for the positive comments!