Mini guide to stretching your asshole

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by shankinbro, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Lavour

Lavour Newbie

Make sure you arouse your partner. Apply lubricant first and then you can try dildo, butt plug or other such sex toys.

To read more: Anal Leksaker - Sexleksaker

2. Andrex

Andrex Newbie

Hi,

I am male and straight and new in this forum.

I want to get pleasure from anal. My question is: I am planning to stretch my ass hole, if my ass hole eventually gets enlarged, won't there be any risk of me more easily leaking my shit, let's say if I get diarrhea, the light shit will be easier to dripping out.

Need advise from more senior members.

Thank you.

3. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Well as a man in his 50's...I would say yes, Andrex, stretching your ass would result in additional poo leakage.
    As we age, one of the many-many unfortunate results of weakening muscles is the infamous brown skid marks in underwear.
    Your anal sphincter acts as a "plug" if you will. And there is plenty of research out there that absolutely shows that for some people the sphincter is stretched and the result is not pleasant.
    Regular anal sex with a man's penis, or other device in similar size as poo will not stretch the walls. But using devices to specifically stretch the anal walls come with a significant risk of weakening it and you will be haunted by it later in life.

4. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

My wife and I are getting into pegging, that is why I am looking into stretching my anal opening. I found this guide and now have figured out what I need to do to take the bigger toy that she would like to use. I’m even considering putting bigger toys into my body so I can feel pleasure with no problem.

5. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I find that giving a gentle "push" with my anus opens it wider. If I'm not relaxed enough when the hubby starts to enter (rare because when he starts rubbing the head on my anus I can feel it relax).

He's exspessed interest in playing with a small pump up butt plugin me. Has anyone used one? What is your opinion? Any issues?

6. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Tried a Swell Boy. It was rock hard and hurt like hell. Finally got it in and relaxed. Pumped it up but didn't feel any different. Hurt like hell coming out. After a few times, the "skin" tore.

7. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Oh my. Sorry that happened to you. :(

8. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I've slowly worked my way up over the last 10 years. All started with reading lots of articles and forums about anal and prostate pleasure. I just couldn't go on without finding out if I was missing something that good, or if it's just for a rare number of guys. All it took is a little playing with lots of lube and my finger the first time, and when I hit the "P" spot and my body jerked that first time, It was an instant addiction. I'm like many, I like the FULL feeling. I've worked up to a standard water bottle which is about 2.25" and haven't went any bigger in the last couple years. My problem is that I need to go deeper. And I've never been able to get past that first corner at about 6-7" in. Drives me crazy. I've tried the smallest most flexible jelly dildos and double dongs and no luck. On my side, butt in the air, doggy, and still no luck. I think I have a "switchback" instead of a "90° corner" in my system .

curious780 and Iluvgirth69 like this.
  9. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

I can never get anything deep either. I have put really wide things up there. I worked my way up to a conditioner bottle but I went out and bought some toys. I love the ones that look like a real dick. I lay on my bed and arch my back and push down and fuck them like that. Plenty of coconut oil and I play for hours going back and forth between the different dicks.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  10. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

I’m currently fucking myself so good like I deserve. I love talking about it here. Im pumping up and down on my favorite fat toy. He feels so good inside of me.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  11. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

It makes me feel like such a pig. May shop for a new friend today.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  12. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

I finally got the bigger toy in my anus. My wife wants me to practice with it every day until we get time to get together, our schedules conflict with each other. So far I’ve gotten it about half way in, got it in me for the first time yesterday morning. I’m hoping that I can take the entire toy by the time she wants to peg me again. If not I’ll still let her go as deep as I can take it.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  13. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

Tonight we played and she used the toy on me then we got out a buttplug that was even wider. The plug was rubbery with a rubbery base that bent easily. Needless to say it went all the way in even the base when it got pushed past the pop in point. It pushed out easy enough that I might put it back inside of me and leave it for a while. We are planning to insert bigger plugs that I bought. I’m hoping to get the largest plug in me by my birthday that is coming up in a couple months. When I get that one in I’m going to buy a new larger dildo her her to peg me with.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  14. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

Got the head of the plug that I was hoping to get in my body by my birthday and I still have 6 weeks left. I ordered a very large vibrating butt plug. That I’m now hoping to get in my ass by my birthday. Actually I’m hoping that I get it in and get it to feel comfortable by then.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  15. TrifectaJen

TrifectaJen Members

I don't know about you're situation specifically, but after I had my daughter, sex was terrible for a really long time. It was purely a mental thing. Naturally, things changed some down there so it didn't feel exactly as I had hoped. It was different and I hated that (and my flabby body). I was in my head way too much. Thankfully I came out of it and got out of my own head because now we're having the best sex of our lives.
    As for anal specifically, I suffered from hemorrhoids after having my daughter so I was prone to some slight tearing. It took a long time of me using witchhazel wipes and whatever for them to no longer be a problem. After the hemorrhoids went away, anal was very enjoyable again and no tearing ever.

BoyToy69 and thefallenone1986 like this.
  16. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

We went and bought a new 2 1/2” diameter dildo today. We got home to late for any activity tonight, hoping that tomorrow night we can try it out. I may see if it fits by myself later on tonight but me wife works early tomorrow morning. I’ll have it clean and ready for use tomorrow night.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  17. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I try to use various types of cucumber or natural fruit, such as carrot, eggplant, and squash on, ingested dildo or any other anal toys. These natural anal toys give me amazing pleasure. Before I shove them, I leave them in a build and hot water pot to get a little plastic and flexible forms and also to keep them a little warm at the natural body temperature. First I push in my fingers with a lot of oil, then I take a small carrot pushing in and out. The warmed carrot stretches the sphincter gradually and it gets ready for putting cucumber in. The warmed cucumber make the sphincter more relax and ready to get the bigger one. I never rush and give more time to my ass hole to be ready for another session. I like to get the different type of cucumber such as Early Fortune Cucumber which has a rough and nodular surface.
    Eggplant is another natural toy which has a smooth surface and long enough to insert in as much as I like. The Chinese eggplant is the best one because it has more or less the same thickness along its shaft. Finally, I try to shove a big and thick squash. Some times I feel a little pain but I enjoy. By moving it up and down, it gives me a lot of pleasure because of its head is thicker than its shaft, so the sphincter gets wide and wide before it slips out. While I stretch the sphincter I drip out a lot of precum, so I taste and lick it. The last part of the session, I J/O very slowly by my right hand and move up and down whatever I have in my ass by left and. It's not needed to say I use a lot of oil to get easily insert them.
    lol, it's amazing.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    BoyToy69 likes this.
  18. ButtPlugBoy

ButtPlugBoy Members

Thank you for the advice, I am a novice atm!

19. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

We have purchased a 2.8 inch diameter dildo since my last update the 2.5 inch one goes all the way in. The 2.8 only goes about 6 inches. I’m hoping to bottom out on that one soon. Any suggestions on what to get next? We are trying to get me opened up really wide.

BoyToy69 likes this.