Mini guide to stretching your asshole

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by shankinbro, Jul 18, 2010.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

you need s bigger guide..

2. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

mini-er guide: don't.

4. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

The pic looks like the new Kermit Insert for the FleshLight.

5. myttia

myttia Member

err i missed this post! um how big was it? was it taperred like a plug? how long and often did you keep it in? did you achieve your goal? I want to be able to open for my boy, but he's very large... :/

6. assstretcher

assstretcher Guest

(make sure u to a shit before)
    yeah but an easy way is to make ur hand wet and ur asshole and but 1 finger in and wiggle it around until it feels bigger and add the 2nd which is no pain and now change tactic by mvoe in and out ur ass .Now the 3rd finger may hurt and go slow in and out then go real fast and white stuff will be dripping out dont worry that is juice so that ur shit doesnt hurt u.
    the 4th finger is hard to put it and it hurts i know i tried.
    u make rub some soap using a soape bar on ur hand only a little.
    now look at ur asshole in the mirror and take ur hand out
    there is a big hole do this everyday and ur asshole will fit a watermelon (it will be 3-5 inches wide and long ) dont try to put a giant one it

7. L00k1ng

L00k1ng Guest

I enjoyed anal sex very much (I am female) from the first experience onward. However, after having my 2nd child, I started having ALOT of problems with anal tearing and it has made my beloved anal sex VERY unpleasant. I have gone to the doctor but that didn't help much. I came to this site to look into working on stretching my anus as a solution?

Any advice other than what has been posted in this forum?

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

construction cone..

9. niceneasy

niceneasy Member

What kind of lube do you use?
    I heard someone say once they use Nivea Soft, a thick hand cream. Maybe something like this would be best for you.
    I would imagine slow insertion with no hard thrusting would also be advised.
    Child birth can cause hemorrhoids but you say you have already seen the Dr.
    Here's what I think I would do if I was your male partner.
    I would start out by using my well lubed thumb and run it gently around your ass hole.
    Once you felt relaxed enough I would push my thumb in bit by bit.
    Once inside I would hold it there while you played with your clit to orgasm.
    That would be lesson one for the day.
    Eventually we would work up to pushing in the head of my penis - no thrusting - just holding it in just past the anal ring while massaging your clit.
    The thing is to make anal sex a source of pleasure once again and that is going to take some time and a patient lover.

Wishing you good luck.

1 person likes this.
  10. sameyxxx

sameyxxx Newbie

I can finely put a 4 inch around and long your guide is really helping me to control my asshole it is getting stronger and stronger but I wanna know how to take the king Kong dildo in my asshole can anyone give me advice to do it?

11. flajoh

flajoh Members

I like your thought process. I think the same. I think it's an addiction getting my asshole stretched. It is painful but rewarding in a strange way. I sometimes think I am just trying to prepare for anal sex. Waiting for that big cock and not hurt my ass.

12. thunderwolfx17

thunderwolfx17 Newbie

...not helpful? There are lots of risk to anal sex, but just saying "dont" isn't very convincing.

13. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

i'm not doing a zammo..

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The widest thing I have gradually stretched my anal opening with has been 2 inches thick. I intend to use something slightly thicker sometime. Maybe stretching it open by 2 1/4 inches would be my limit thou.

15. Guest

Guest Visitor

Ok but like how long does this take on average

16. onevo

onevo Members

the simple way, buy dildo, and fuck your ass everynight

YungThiccBBC likes this.
  17. neilash

neilash Newbie

Here is what I did. It should work for you too:
    I chose a dildo of moderate girth, something I could easily handle, and inserted it right before I went to bed.
    I slept with shorts on to keep it in overnight.
    After a few weeks I used a thicker dildo, and then a really big one, which feels great.

Then four months ago I tried inserting the first slimmer dildo I had used originally, and the second one.
    They would not both go in so I began slowly working on it.
    Doing it every three or four days did the trick, to avoid stretching too quickly.
    It took a few weeks of trying to get them both in, and it was a lot of work, but I finally managed it.
    I couldn't keep them in too long though, it was just too much.

Then I had to go on a business trip, which provided a needed break.
    When I got back I tried one more time, and bingo, much to my surprise the second dildo just slid right in, no trouble.
    I found I could take them either one in front of the other or side by side.

Ok, finally, a few weeks ago, I went through the same procedure but this time with the big one and second, thick dildo.
    It was some serious work but after first being unable to fit them both I persevered and finally succeeded.

I took a break of a few weeks, tried again, and lo and behold was able to handle both inserted about 3 inches.
    Since then I've been taking a little more at a time.

The feeling of both big dildos in my butthole is just epic.
    Every inch deeper is eye watering and intensely pleasurable.

18. Nick6

Nick6 Newbie

I've been trying to insert a dildo in my asshole but it hurts and I feel like I need to take a shit
    Any tips?

19. Nick6

Nick6 Newbie

It really hurts and I kinda feel the pleasure but it hurts a lot

20. 2lips

2lips Members

@Nick6 I think you should use a glycerin suppository or an enema and be sure you are cleaned out first. Be sure you are lubed up nicely and gradually start with a finger or a small butt plug. Go slow. Once you have the sphincter relaxing and opening a little bit for you, try moving it(finger/plug) in and out a little . This will likely loosen you up enough to take another finger or two or larger plug. Just go slow and lube lube lube! Once you reach one size comfortably, you will be able to go larger. Good luck!