mine

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by kier, Jan 4, 2005.

1. kier

kier I R Baboon

i haven't slept properly in days, and haven't slept tonight

i have self confidence issues

the word i'd used to describe my feelings right now is weird

i seem to help others more than i help myself, and can't take my own advice

i need to go and get some breakfast, as it's almost daybreak

2. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

oh we definitely have a lot in common. i havent slept properly in months and i doubt i will be able to fall asleep tonight. i never take my own advice (which would be a good idea most of the time), and i have self confidence issues..im one of those people who smiles, pretends everything is ok, and puts on a good show for everyone but inside i feel like im wasting away

3. kier

kier I R Baboon

that's the thing though....in general i'm one of the happiest people you'd meet, but at times i'm not...and nows one of them, and it scares me...

4. karmagonnagetya

karmagonnagetya Member

are you a pisces???

5. kier

kier I R Baboon

no, aquarious, however ya spell it...why?

6. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Welcome to the club ... it seems that good, proper sleep doesn't come well to the lot of us ...

I take my own advice pretty often, but my own advice never seems to be directed towards what I want; it's always in the best interest of other people. And despite how much it bothers me, I find it near impossible to change, and think of only myself, even once. It brings me a lot of internal anguish, even though I try to put on a happy face whenever I'm around other people ... I just hope there are more people out there like this.

As for the self-confidence, there isn't an easy fix to becoming confident. A lot of it seems to be mental (wait, what am I saying, confidence is completely mental!), but a lot of times, people just need something to go right in their lives to gain a confidence boost; perhaps you need to be recognized by other people for something you do or have done.

I think a big confidence booster is knowing that your existance is appreciated by other people ... I know that'd do it for me, if it ever happened.