Mindless Self Indulgence

Discussion in 'Music' started by crackforkids, May 18, 2004.

1. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

ok, if you havent heard this band, your behind in the times. I love MSI, they are whats going on in my head, so to express myself, i show my friends MSI. They are the only TRUELY 100% original band out there. and i love their attitude. o shit they are the best band ever. EVERYONE should hear them, even if you dont like it, you should know that it exists.

jimmy urines side project the left rights kicks ass too!

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

god i hate those people, they are complete morons.

3. Mui

Mui Senior Member

how are they the only truley 100% original band? I like some of there songs... but come on... so many 100% original bands

4. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Haha, their like a big walking hot topic sponsor. They have a slight hint of origionality, like 1/32 orgional. Maybe if they were'nt gimicks, and maybe if they stopped bitching and screaming in all their songs, they would be good.

5. people_lovr

people_lovr Member

well i happen to like them to!
    I saw them open for Lords of Acid once. That was the first time I heard of them, and they fuckin' rock live.
    I didn't know anything about them at the time so when the lead singer was in the audience signing autographs, i thought it'd be cool if i got his auto, 'cause they were sure to be a new favorite of mine. Little did i realiza he calls himself urine. So I then had Urine written in big black permanent marker on the ass of my favorite pants.
    I still wore them all the time though, and it faded eventually. You can still see it, but barely.
    If your not a big fan yet, see them live. They put on a great show!
    :D

6. crackforkids

o i absolutely know, the live show is the best! ok, so there is a lot of original bands but they are making their own fucking genre of music, ive never heard anything like it. and i like all that screaming and shit, its insanity! jimmy urine is the shit! anybody heard the left rights, they are awsome too! check it out!

7. crackforkids

i will not let this die. it was on the last page n shit.

(BUMP)

8. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

*extra bump*

9. sleepy_ashes

sleepy_ashes Member

A walking Hot Topic poster? Are you sure you're talking about the band or the fan base? I don't think I've seen them rocking the Hot Topic gear. Most of the pics of them I've seen it looks more like they've made their clothes. You tell me when Hot Topic gets a bright pink blazer with a "KICK ME" sign sewn on the back.

I like them. A nice flavor you really don't hear now-a-days. I wouldn't say they're 100% original though, they're basically punks for these modern times. They've got so much more crazy shit to work with that it just seems like they're brand spankin' new. Sampling, hip-hop, electronic instruments, more socially noticable sexual groups, diseases that just plain weren't around when Punk was forming. They reference alot of things punks couldn't because, they just plain weren't around.

10. crackforkids

^^^^ hell yeahz
    good way to put that