Mindless Mob Imploding

Discussion in 'The Media' started by wooleeheron, Sep 26, 2019.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

https://phys.org/news/2019-09-stressed-americans-sick-politics.html

This study is humorous, in that it doesn't even state the obvious, that almost all these people are very likely white middle class or better, and the republican party is lily white and led by card carrying members of the KKK. Nor does it state the obvious fact that their votes no longer matter, and that 40 years of extensive studies indicated the republican party organizes like chickens. Nor does the author appear to know that the workaholic population, including his own academic population, is imploding everywhere including in Japan, the US, and EU. Other studies have indicated they are dying younger than ever from alcoholism and stress related disorders and sheer stupidity.

Forty percent of voters insisting that politics are stressing them out is a match for the almost 40% who still insist Donald Duck is being productive. My own mother once told me she believe the president should be above the law, and Tricky Dick should never have been prosecuted. The fact he never spent a day in jail never occurred to her as already implying he was "Above the Law". This is exactly the kind of thing I'm hoping bots can inspire for the foreseeable future, to drive the idiots nuts throwing their own denial right back in their faces and encouraging them to do stupid things.

They'll either catch on or not but, either way, politics will eventually become the least of their concerns. They can attack the mass media all they want, and Fox News can become their shelter from the storm, because Fox News viewers are the least informed according to all the surveys. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil leaves them all deaf, dumb, and blind and makes them easy to rattle. Other recent studies have indicated that watching TV shortens your life more than smoking, so all these insane idiots insisting the government lie to them for their own protection and spoon feed them information on television will have to decide whether to die younger or give up the ghost.

I will make sure everyone knows, especially their children, they are killing themselves along with the rest of the planet. Of course, they can all stop watching the news, keep voting, and it will make no difference whatsoever.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    Driftrue likes this.
  2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

This is an easier to read breakdown:

Stressed out: Americans making themselves sick over politics: One in five report lost sleep, damaged friendships

These figures are really high and the white population is already imploding. I only wish my book were already finished, but they will love to argue with my bots that their votes still matter and the government and corporations they insist lie to them tell them everything they need to know. Some might think it strange that Donald Duck is fighting with Fox News over who tells the most lies, but Fox made their own bed and demanded more professional wrestling smack talk. Voters beware, you will get exactly what you deserve.

3. You seem to think we're in this dire situation, but you sure are taking your dear, sweet time with your book. Jesus, we're dying man! The Earth is dying! Hurry up and save us!

4. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

40 percent of Americans are stressed about politics? Poor sample selection or leading question phrasing, but probably both.

No substantial percentage of Americans is stressed about politics. Americans are disengaged and apathetic about politics. What they are stressed about, however, are click-bait headlines and uninformed bickering online. That's not politics.

Just as only 15-20 percent of Americans are actively involved in religious practice of any kind, despite double or triple that number claiming to be, so it is with politics.

Only about 5 percent of Americans are involved in politics in any way other than voting. About 70 percent of Americans are either too young to vote or don't even bother voting, even in presidential election years.

It's impossible that 40 percent of Americans are troubled by anything other than what they see on television or on their phone screens online. They aren't running for office or serving in office. They aren't working on or for campaigns. They aren't trying to meet deadlines for campaign finance disclosure filings. They aren't contributing to campaigns. They aren't attending political rallies. They don't even know who's running and for what. They don't personally know anyone who serves in elected office or who ran for any office in the past decade, not even the local public library board or the local sewerage system commission. They're not engaged in politics, so the idea that they're stressed out about it is an illusion.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  5. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Illuminati confirmed!! Now I shall come down with my horseman, wait... wait... now!

Syke. Waiteldegeddaloadame.