mind fucked by AIM

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by HerbuhLovuh, May 9, 2004.

1. firedragon

firedragon Member

Sorry but that sounded like a cop-out to me. If you don't know what you fear than you are either not living fully or not truly living the experiences of your life. We all have fears, overcoming and dealing with those fears is what makes us wise and strong.

2. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

i felt that it was a cop-out, to boot.

3. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Or you could just go suck a dick and shut the fuck up and stop resurecting ancient threads that sucked then, too.
    HAHAHA!

4. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

And how are you turning a philosophical question that was originally formulated to encourage independent thought into a fucking cop-out? Either you two are annoying bitches are I am just annoyed and confused for no reason.

5. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

i think you're just annoyed & confused for no reason.
    and i only read the first part of it, it was too long, lol.

6. prellaen

prellaen Member

Well, that didn't sound very loving! Maybe I read it wrong but it seemed like their comment was aimed at Peace rather than you.

But anyway, regarding the IMs you got... some people would, as they have said, just have immediately blocked someone like that, and others, as you have also indicated, would have fallen for it. You're advocating a different tack: indulging them somewhat, intending to "observe detached", and maybe teach them a lesson, perhaps by mindfucking them back... "maybe I will show him this thread", etc.

Question is... that's one way of dealing with it, (and actually directing their victims to a thread mocking them is the sort of thing THEY often do) but what about other ways? What's the best way to mindfuck a mindfucker?

7. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

wow i cannot believe this thread is still going. i recalled this back in '04. silly herb, =)

8. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

well it wasnt sposed to be loving,but that woul make sense

9. darkstaff

darkstaff Member

All I can say is that I can both encompassingly agree with absolutely the entire theme in this thread and ...wait....what the fuck did I just read?????

Whoa.......................mindfuck....................me.....................please.......

10. darkstaff

darkstaff Member

I especially LOVE the time shift.................................mukluk..................