Mimosa hostilis root-bark

Discussion in 'DMT' started by strawpurchase, Jun 29, 2007.

1. strawpurchase

strawpurchase Member

where can i find the best prices/quality?

2. branflakes

branflakes Member

interwebz

3. uplink

uplink Member

bouncing bear botanicals has worked for me.

there are other places though. I think the quality should remain about the same everywhere... unless they include the outer (full) root bark. The inner root bark is the most potent (and easiest to grind up).

4. mayahuasca

mayahuasca Member

5. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

Would you stop fucking spamming?

6. mayahuasca

mayahuasca Member

i do not think answering a couple of posts that are asking for suppliers can be considered spam.

why dont you stop cursing?

:)

7. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

You have 3 posts besides this one, all of which are links to your MHRB site. That looks like a spammer to me.

And I don't stop cursing because I live in America and I have a little thing called freedom of speech. I like to exercise it a lot.

8. mayahuasca

mayahuasca Member

yea, there are 3 posts, all which are in response to direct questions for links to suppliers. the posts are both on topic and relative.

9. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

He registered the domain name via DomainsByProxy.com. Through GoDaddy.com. But what I find interesting is this:
    Domain Name: MIMOSATENUIFLORA.COM
    Created on: 20-Jun-08

The domain was created 1 month ago. I think someone would have to be crazy to order anything substantial from such a new, and yet unproven (as not a scam) website.

All of that being said I suppose the posts were on topic. And this thread had me LMFAO.

* The URL was also registered a few years ago by someone:
    mimosatenuiflora.com
    Registrar: whois.enom.com
    Date Created: 2003-12-07
    Expire Date: 2004-12-07

10. mayahuasca

mayahuasca Member

11. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Careful, there's an angry mob of us gathering with pitchforks and torches.

12. mayahuasca

mayahuasca Member

hmm.....what seems to de making you guys so angry?

maybe you should try mdma instead of dmt if you are dreaming of burning others with pitchforks and torches (regardless of your motives).

if you are the mobbing type the entities you encounter on dmt will be of a similar vibration regardless of which tek or mhrb you use.

on the other hand, the mdma will open your heart, make you love and trust yourself which will lead to loving and trusting others because you will see we are all one.

13. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

It's just rather suspicious when somebody only has 10 posts or so, and 4 of those posts are direct links to some supplier that nobody has heard of, another 4 posts are indirectly about that supplier, another post is about not purchasing stuff on ebay and the last one is a detailed description on how much dmt you were able to extract from this particular brand of dmt that the particular vendor in question carries. Its all rather suspicous.

However, I liked your tactful response, so I reserve my judgment... for now.

14. mayahuasca

mayahuasca Member

i suppose it is all a matter of perception. i am from mexico and although the company you are referring to may not be known by anyone you know of, it is not fair to say that nobody has ever heard of them.

i did make a few posts, but they were all in response to people specifically asking for links to suppliers so i posted about ones i have direct experience with.

in regards to my post about ebay and paypal, this may be worth your time to review:

Bouncing Bear Botanicals Paypal Warning

bouncing bear botanicals are very well known and trusted suppliers with years of experience. their account should lend a little credibility to the post i made as my intention in posting was to hopefully be of service to my fellow ethno-enthusiasts and psychonauts.

the extraction tek post was in the spirit of sharing. it should work for any mhrb from any supplier provided it is real mimosa hostilis (mimosa tenuiflora), although i hope to hear some comments from experienced tekkies as to why the yields are so huge. it could be the fact that i evap all of the naptha as opposed to freeze precip which means that every single particle of spice will be on the bottom of the glass in the end.

peace out--

15. samson smith

samson smith Banned

It will always be a cheaper to buy Mimosa hostilis root bark direct from the supplier than through a vendor. Many vendors sell powdered bark for as much as $170 USD per kilo. This is a common price among reputable vendors who are re-sellers. The bark is usually shipped from the USA by Priority Mail which means you receive it in after 2-3 days, but the actual suppliers sell the bark at greatly discounted rates.

16. Aalina

Aalina Member

The Mimosa Hostilis root bark being the most desired part of the plant by the Shaman that use the Mimosa hostilis in their spiritual rituals.