Million Muslim march on 9/11 in D.C.

Discussion in 'People' started by EyesOfTheWorld420, Sep 10, 2013.

1. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

all i know is i know muslim people and i know flag waving people.... and i'd rather hang out with the former today

2. machinist

why are you using racism in quotes if no one used that word. islam is not a race. also, now you're calling us bigots so welcome to the club

3. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Race has been thrown out here, machinist. Not by you though, so it is a good thing I never accused you of it, huh?

Can you please point out what I posted that you think was bigoted?

4. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Good for you?

5. machinist

you say im calling people bigots, and then you call me a bigot.

6. machinist

you know you dont have to respond to everything i post, and you're not the only person here.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Well, after all these bikers are planning to disturb of what seems to be a peaceful demonstration against fear. Why would they do that when those people demonstrating against the useless fear of the general muslim have gotten official permission to march and they (the bikers) have not? I guess the obvious answer is they find it disrespectful of the victims of 9/11 and they disagree with the official permission... and insist on bothering this march which although could have been done on a different date is now just happening on this date with permission of their own authorities. I understand certain bikers piss on authorities and I can't blame them for that but it still makes them look a little 'douchebaggy' if we look objectively at this situation.

8. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Could you point out where I called you a bigot?

9. machinist

there.

10. Sig

Sig Senior Member

But that means they hate muslims?

11. Sig

Sig Senior Member

It was a general comment, machinist. If I wanted to call you a bigot I would have.

That said, I do think you are a bigot. How does that make me a bigot now?

12. Asmodean

No not by definition. It is likely though they got some strong dislikes for the muslim in general or are contrademonstrating for the wrong reasons. I'm not sure at all but their motives seem dubious either way.

13. machinist

ok i used the word hate.. big deal lets not argue on semantics. maybe hate is a strong word. i could have used another word.

maybe the douchebags would like the plain white t's better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efle7lmk1fg

14. machinist

dont know dont care i got other shit to do today

15. Sig

Sig Senior Member

That was the accusation leveled at these bikers though.

I don't see what they are doing as any more dubious than the supposed million muslims.

16. Sig

Sig Senior Member

You could have, but you didn't. As such, again, you painted with the same brush you accused them of using.

17. machinist

but just for the record yeah i do hate motorcycle riding douchebags with christian shit and flags on. i love hating them. i think they should all be loaded on a rocket and shipped to the sun.

18. Asmodean

They are deliberately stirring shit against a peaceful demonstration with a good cause (that is what the march seems to strive to be) that has official permission from the local authorities. The only thing that might bother them about this march from my perception is the date it is held on. What is dubious about the march and it's participants according to you?

19. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Counter demonstrations happen all the time here, Asmodean. It isn't the biker's fault that they can draw more of a crowd.

The march these bikers are protesting wasn't originally "against fear". It was specifically a march of muslims....on September 11th. I shouldn't have to explain to you how this is shit stirring. After they were called out they changed the name and expected everyone to just buy it.

20. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I am sorry, but Muslims doing this on this particular date is really unnecessary. Sure, it's meant to be with a good cause but seriously.....It's not time for that.
    To be honest, I don't think anyone cares about their reasons, they can be the loveliest people and all, but it's not going to do any good.