Mile High Club

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bft4evr, Nov 30, 2021.

1. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

2. Northside

Northside Members

I live in Colorado. I'm over a mile high every time I have sex! I don't need no stinkin' plane.

3. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Never had sex on a aircraft. I have been to Prescott AZ . It's around 5 k ft above sea level.

MikeE likes this.
  4. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I have so I can say I'm a member of the mile high club even though it was only a small private plane putting on a bit of a show for the few others on board. Still good fun though.

5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I like the kilofoot unit. :)

6. Northside

Northside Members

But if we do it in an airplane we'd need a Two Mile High Club. I do get your point though, it's being in such close proximity to other people that makes it exciting.

7. Gee S

Gee S Members

Don’t see the appeal

8. Jude96

Jude96 Members

I think it would be a cool one to check off the ol' bucket list

9. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

I've been laid in an airplane but it was on the ground after we landed. My girlfriend was the pilot.

10. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

I'm a private plot, I first engaged in the art of the 'mile high club' with an attractive coworker and nurse, we were both in our mid twenties at the time. The aircraft I was flying was a little four seater, just us. It was in southern Mississippi, lots of flat ground so no hills or mountains to run into while 'busy'. Picked an airport about an hour away to fly to. Once we got up to a good altitude, we began getting frisky, and she started to unzip me, going down on me. Then she took her own clothes off and tossed them in the back. Then took mine off for me while I continued to fly the plane. Then it got interesting, as she crouched on her seat, reached over to take my seat belt and stepped over my lap, left foot next to my left hip. Then the other foot next to my right hip, and slid down onto me in a reverse cowgirl. Nobody to peek in the windows, very private. She did manage to recover the towel she had brought from her bag for cleanup, and got us both dressed again. All in all, a highly recommended trip.

11. Magicalmoments

Magicalmoments Members

My ex wife and I managed a quickie on an international flight. We were in our seats in a row of 4 with only us in it, under a blanket with the plane in darkness. She removed her panties and lifted her skirt, I spooned into her with my erect dick out, we managed to shuffle into a position where I could get my cock into her, gently rocked back and forwards till I came, which was very quickly. She didn't come and she had the mess to clean up!
    All in all, highly unsatisfactory sex but, we're members of the mile high club!

Romper likes this.
  12. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Coming out of Spokane Wa. back in the 70's on Christmas Day. The flight was sparsely filled with mostly couples. There was an older woman seated a few rows behind me who was asked to move forward. So she moved to the aisle seat in my row. The crew broke out the wine for our 4 hour flight and after a few glasses my new found friend and I got relaxed. She ended up sitting on my lap under a blanket about two hours into the flight. I never remembered her name and don't know if there's a little, now big, somebody running around that we might have conjured up. But for those few hours it was the best time I've ever had flying.