microdots.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Bassist, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

Has anybody actually came across any microdots? They seem to be pretty rare...

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Seen a vial full of a few hundred purple and orange ones at the roo, heard of a few kids locally having em too, probably brought back from shows. They're around, just not as prevalent as blotter.

3. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

yeah, the only place ive even heard of them being is at bonnaroo... but who knows.

4. peaceful_kid89

peaceful_kid89 Member

may i ask what bannaroo is....? is it a gathering type deal like the whole rainbow family?

5. timeoutofmind

timeoutofmind So Many Roads...

ive never seen any microdots, but on another note my friend went to roo and he told me that there was a lot of fake L goin around. anyone else know anything about it by any chance?

6. 2cesarewild

Hah, I don't know about that... I didn't get bunked at all. There was bomb shyte going around everywhere. I even did some Mars Attacks there, fucking DANK.

7. 2cesarewild

You should google things like that, but Bonnaroo is a jamband uberfestival. 3 days of camping, art, and music. Usuaully has a real sick line up.