Michigan Prices!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by VolcomStoner420, Apr 16, 2007.

1. VolcomStoner420

VolcomStoner420 Member

Poopy weed from Flint?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?WTF, I have never seen shit like that here. I got the hookup on some goods. All everyone has is goods. Same prices I mentioned previously also. Sometimes it's 30 for a 1/4 if it's better than usual.

2. travelling high

travelling high Member

I JUST MOVED BACK TO DEARBORN FROM VEGAS AND I NEED SOME HELP ON THE GREEN FRONT IF ANYONE AROUND THE AREA CAN HELP ME OUT.DROP ME A P.M..I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP..[​IMG]

3. Wynter0226

Wynter0226 Member

All my old hookups failed me this summer. No one has anything and it's pissing me off. So if anyone knows where I can get some between Detroit and Ann Arbor it would be appreciated.

4. toke1234

toke1234 Member

I pay less with a good connect. But Im south. WAYYY south.

5. sonik

sonik Member

Just go play some disk golf ;)

6. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

i bet i got hooks way better then you :p

7. travelling high

travelling high Member

I Hope Some People On Here Will Help A Fellow Detroiter..everyone I Knew Before I Left Are No Longer Around So I Need A Little Help..

8. travelling high

travelling high Member

Well I Can See From The Lack Of Response No Help Is Forth Coming..so No Biggie I Will Figure It Out On My Own But This Goes To Show How Sad Detroiters Have Become..we Used To Help Each Other But Now I See They Have Become Very Undependable..very Sad Indeed..

9. shovenkauf

shovenkauf Member

any one here live in sault ste marie michigan

im dying for some weed

10. sonik

sonik Member

Wait when did Detroiters ever help each other?

;)

11. VolcomStoner420

VolcomStoner420 Member

Cops have weird tactics.

12. papa perp

papa perp Member

in fort wayne IN its about 25 an eight for some good shit
    15$ from this one chick for me if i want some crap that was in a brick forever :p

13. ScrappytheChampa

ScrappytheChampa Member

In Toledo (just south of MI) you can find a quarter of Merch for about 25 or if you look hard enough a quarter of beasters for 30 or so. Danky is about 40-50 an eigth depending on how much the guy likes you.

14. travelling high

travelling high Member

First Of Volcom I Am No Cop You Jack-ass..and If You New Anything You Would Know They Are Not Allowed To Pander People Into Selling To Them..it's Called Entrapment..i Am A Detroiter Whom Just Moved Back..and For You Sonik There Was A Point In Time Detroiters Did Help Each Other.you Must Be To Young To Know The True And Good History Of This Great City..it's Idiots Like You That Have Ruined This City..so Just Keep On Being Useless.i Can See You Will Be A Big Help Rebuilding Detroit.

15. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

^Yah I think detroit is basically screwed forever. Between Kwame Kilpatrick & Jennifer Granholm I dont think you can have a better crew for mass destruction lol. anywho, dont get all worked up travelling high people just dont want to get busted by a stranger thats all.

16. travelling high

travelling high Member

It goes beyond kilpatrick and granholm..the cities demise goes back to coleman young who was nothing but a thief and liar.And then you had john engler who had his own agenda looking towards the presidential bid..detroit is not screwed forever but we need a revival to start and that revival starts with the young people of the city to care..I lived here for the first 20 years of my life and I can attest to detroit being a great city.I feel and this comes from being a die hard detroiter that this is the best city in america and has a great chance at glory once again..all we need now is for the lions to stop breaking our hearts and do something..i didn't want trouble here just needed some help on the green front.

17. sonik

sonik Member

I'm 27 and lived here all my life. I suppose I am qualified to comment on the state of the city.

Yes of course Detroit was a great city at one point but it has certainly fallen from grace. I feel no need to explain all the socio-political aspects for this.

I simply made a blunt statement about the general attitude of this city and it's residents. I myself do what I can to be a good citizen (various charity works) and do my best to not effect things negatively.

Chill out.

18. johntronic

johntronic Member

I am a keymaster searching for gatekeepers. wink wink.

19. Johnny_Tsunami

Johnny_Tsunami Member

I got a half for 60 bucks in Mt. Pleasant/Bay City area recently, pretty standard price for some decent mids. If anybody could give me some up-to-date prices on the bud in Rochester Hills though, that would be great!