Michigan Prices!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by VolcomStoner420, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

I get some nice mids in the D for about $120 an O or $7 a gram.

2. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

dam somebody is banking off you, $120 an O? ouch thats expensive.

3. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

For me being born and raised in Saginaw.. I'll let you know if your paying 25-30 for regs... thats no fat connect ya got there. I'd be really interested to know whos ripping you off. I've never paid more than 20 an eigth for upper mids in my life.

As for the chronic... its there all day every day... its Saginaw after all.. and uhh.. never more than 40-50 an eigth for the canadian shit.

Your right on about the flint bud though... just take a pass on that.

The upper peninsula... my sister lived in Iron Mtn. for 3 years and said bud is hard as FUCK to find up there, and if you do, your gonna pay an insane amount.

4. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Yeah I was about to say the same thing. Makin serious paper stacks off that guy.

5. GypsyCasey

GypsyCasey Member

That sucks....in Linden the most I've ever paid for an 8th is 25.

6. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

20 a gram!? It better be the best weed I've ever smoked in my life, and if it wasnt and anyone ever asked me to pay that I'd tell them to fuck right off...

7. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Thats good weed you have to understand.
    Any one can drive down Southfield to the ghetto and get a cheap O, but the stuff we smoke is far past schwag.

8. Jack Maundrell

Jack Maundrell C.A.P

some people pay way to much for weed. I actually had a decent dime today got a good blunt and about two good joints.

9. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

quarters 25 half 50 onion 90

10. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

dido but still half of what you pay lmao

11. blazed

blazed Member

that is a normal price for lots of places in the U.S. but that is only for dank where i live a gram goes for about $10 to $15

12. liermam

liermam Member

Fo sho'. I went to a boarding school in bloomfield hills (not gonna say which one, not that its hard to guess) for high school and thats where i started smokin'. My bud buddies already had the hookups and shit but being just a little from detroit, and also being one of the richest cities in the country, theres nothing like getting weed there.
    You've got:
    1. Shwag from detroit, which actually is incredibly cheap even for shwag
    2. "Dank" stuff from detroit, which is usually low ass chron or high mids but way overpriced, like 15-20$ a g.
    3. You got your local growers, which are hard to find in the town, but crazy good prices for decent high middies (5 a gram for best mids ever). They also sell danker shit for average prices. Chron is 15 a gram, usually pretty good chron. Higher shit is all over the place. Blueberry around here is fantastic.
    4. You got all the imports. Theres ohio shit flooding in, lots of canadian shit, i've even ran into some dutch shit with bigger drug dealers. Its unpredicable. You've got to know your way around to be gettin into this shit.

All in all, the northern end of detroit metro is good for chron and a little bit onwards. Anything after that you're gettin fucked by prices, anything below is usually shwag.

Then theres GR and the west side, where i live. Shit around here, like mr. collie said, is hit or miss. You really have to find a niche of dedicated smokers, not ghetto ass shit, and stick to them. I'm startin to deal shit me and my friend got into here that some people call whompin' willow or just willow. This shit is pure green right now, its awesome. Only 2 people grow it, and me and my friend both know them but they hate dealin. They sell it to us for about 11 a gram (320ish an oz.) and we pop that shit off at 20 a g. Its easily worth 20 a g too, its like the best chron you'll ever smoke basically. It has really unique shit where the comedown is really slow and smooth. But like i said, you just gotta find some shit you like, find the best dealer, and stick to them.

I'd love to do nothin more than pay 75 bucks for a 4th of the dankest shit out there, maybe get my hands on white widow, but it just doesn't happen around michigan. Even if you do find someone dealin the dank, they'll charge you through the ass.

Personally i think as long as you've got someone growin pure bud (no seeds, no leaves, etc.) and its relatively fresh, anything over mids will get you blown and anything over chron is beyond real. It is possible to have shwag in the high-grade, and that blows.

13. Jack Maundrell

Jack Maundrell C.A.P

I just got a decent dime for 8 bucks I got like 5-6 full bowls from wyandotte

14. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

just go to 7 mile and gratiot or hayes u can get 20s for 5

15. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

yah its nice living in Oakland County. The third richest county in the United States aka rich kids. You and me have it well my freind. Im sure you have an extremely nice house? Same, except im a multimillionare booooyyy

16. Entheoddity

Entheoddity Member

i see alot of people talkin about the upper peninsula. I live there and smoke everyday so ill let u in on the price situation.

u can get the good shit for 60 an 8th or 20 a gram. Its definatly worth it when your pullin yukon gold, white afgani, juicy fruit, and a few home made strains such as iceberry and ice tea.

for middies you will pay 50 a quarter

ive gotten dank from saginaw (where i was born) and also lansing and even the best dank ive gotten there doesnt hold a candle to the juicy fruit and white afgani ive had up here.

if someone tells you the weed situation sucks in the UP they just dont know anyone haha

17. ka prospect

ka prospect Member

round here in the suburbs of philly, we get out shit $10 a gram (fat grams), a half i think $65-75, ounce 120-130.

this is some banging weed, middys i think or better

idk i got my questions, i think its laced cause today a kid was throwing up because it was so good, and i get retarded when i smoke it. twitch and shit.

but i also smoke like half of a 15 sack and got blazed as shit with no problems, i just might be parinoid.

18. Skeetastic

Skeetastic Member

Up in the UP, good shit is hard to come by. shwag is easy to find, mids still pretty easy, but nuggs (dank) and any big strain (like white widow or shiva) are nearly impossible to find. Connections to the Upper Peninsula are very limited. But for shwag $25 an eight, $50 a quarter, for mids $30 an eight, $60 quarter. Dank goes for as much as $60 an eight, but I think I could get a 1/2 for $80, if my hook-up pulls through.

19. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

yah I feel for you man, there aint shit in the UP. My grandma lives up there and its hard to even find people that go outside lol

20. liermam

liermam Member

Correction, i don't live in bloomfield hills. I just went to boarding school there. My house in GR actually isn't that nice and i'm not rich at all. Still like i said, theres nothing like buying in oakland county. Its ALL there. You just need to find it. The only place i'd rather buy from is the british columbia/vancouver area and washington. BC bud is cheap and dank.

Anyone got any kinda hookups for some really sick ass weed on the west side of the state? Purple Haze? White widow? I'm lookin to give my brother one hell of a graduation present.