"Michelle Remembers"

Discussion in 'Books' started by BlackGuardXIII, Jan 17, 2005.

1. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

I read this book as a teen, and since I am from the city it is set in, it scared the crap out of me.
    Anyone else read it?

2. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

This non-fiction book recounts the early childhood memories that Michelle started to recall under hypnosis in Victoria, BC, Canada in the late 70's. It is a chilling story of her horrific experience. Here is the summary from the back of the book.

'He's hurting me all over. His eyes are scaring me. they look crazy. Where's my mommy?'
    But it was her mommy, a disturbed, peculiar woman who had yielded up 5 yr. old Michelle Smith to a cult of devil worshippers for the feast of the beast.
    She was used as an instrument to raise Satan himself.
    And they did raise him.
    Only divine intervention saved Michelle from the supreme terror.
    22 years later
    She begins visits to a compassionate psychiatrist, and finally the long buried memory of a childhood agony comes screaming forth with terrifying clarity.

I couldn't put it down, and slept with the lights on that night.

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

sounds interesting....

A girl who lived behind me snuck out at night and met people for satanic worship across the lake...she ended up going to a mental hospital...

People would always find sacrificed deer and symbols over there.