Michael Pence For U.S. President

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by tikoo, May 22, 2019.

1. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Well , get-r-done then . It will transform .

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Do you mean impeach President Donald Trump such that Mike Pence will by default become President of the United States? :dizzy:

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ivanka Trump for president .

4. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Yes . If Trump is impeached and removed then that is what happens . In a spirit of anarchy , I don't care .
    I do care that Trump-haters be responsible for what shall become of their intention .

5. soulcompromise

perhaps pence is better qualified.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Nobody is actually qualified to be president it's all a media stunt..

7. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

There Isn't a snowball's chance That Trump will ever be removed by impeachment, because Republicans control the Senate where the trial would take place and are solidly behind Trump. The only way Pence will get in is by the 2024 election or if Trump dies or becomes incapacitated during the rest of his term(s).

8. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

President Trump could resign by design and then continue as Space Force Commander through appointment .
    by President Pence .

9. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Pelosi makes Pence ill . Journalists draw conclusions . " It's sketchy ," writes The Fonda Herald . " She's
    a powerful witch , and we'll just have to be ok with that ."

10. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I think its safe to say that The Donald, as he's known, will go down in history as the first commander in chief of the space cadets. Neo-Nazi in space is the growing theme amongst billionaires. I say, send them all to Mars, the moon is too close and so is Venus.

11. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Only robots can live in space , and you have much to teach them .

12. wooleeheron

People can live in space, but it requires a theory of everything that explains how to manipulate time and gravity. We must remain in touch with the mother of all, gravity herself being her arms, wherever we live. The shit is about to hit the fan, as our technology starts to become indistinguishable from magic and takes on a life of its own, but it is scalar and metaphoric and the surprises are what its all about.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  13. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Space makes people sick . Love your Mother , never to leave home . Witches at war can perversely
    play with inter-space thought .

14. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So it’s come to this. One of the most corrupt,abusive and incompetent people ever in Washington and an incompetent , religious zealot as a potential heir apparent with their merits being debated. Meanwhile the Republican establishment has been cowed by right-wing nut jobs, all for money and power. The rest of us need to stop tolerating each escalation and return to a climate of peace, love, competence and community.

15. soulcompromise

I don't think we should move to impeach because what we have at present; the House inquiries and other investigations, accomplishes the same exact thing without being rebuked by defeat in the Senate as with the potential case for impeachment. I can wait... no trouble. :) Come 2020 I don't know that enough republicans will elect Donald Trump again, but with his economy you never know. I guess if that's the case (re-election) then I can wait again.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  16. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Climate-change ? Cool .

17. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The Govt is at war .

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    soulcompromise likes this.
  18. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The Govt is at war . There will be casualties . Even more school shootings in the spirit of war .
    Trump may resign to be peaceful . Thence , the Half-Pence will be all your fortune .

19. wooleeheron

LOL, we can all sing cumbia while we salute the Nazi flag. If the republican party was any more lily white and lead by Neo-Nazis, the rest of us would already be dead.

20. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

To fly the Stars and Stripes upside-down is a symbol for distress . And then at half-mast also ?