Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Music' started by Gladstone Screwer, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

If I did like him I would throw anything away with him on and yes I would stop liking his music, because I could never listen in the same way again. I like to feel close to the singer or group and this would be destroyed.

If his songs meant anything they wouldn`t anymore, but as it is they don`t so you wouldn`t be losing anything.

I wouldn`t attempt to get pleasure from a kid fucker in any case and if you listen to music with no regard for the person singing etc then your not much of a fan anyway.

2. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

ok fair enough...i was just wondering!

3. RainbowCat

RainbowCat Senior Member

sure, i guess he's a little overrated, but i still think he's good. im not sure whether or not i believe the child sex thing, and even then, that has nothig to do with his music. you cn still like his music. i kinda like him, he's o.k.. bart simpson loves him, proving he's pretty cool

4. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

A real artist puts something of themselves into their music so it does have something to do with it, I do believe these allegations and therefore will not give him any of my time in any form.