Mfm Roleplay. Fantasy Or Reality ?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by xx1448, May 12, 2016.

1. xx1448

xx1448 Members

The wife and I roleplay mfm during sex. We have more intense orgasms. Pretty hot and erotic.

I am hard thinking about it. When we fuck, I regularly make sure she feels like its two guys. She's sucking my dick while I finger her. I tell her you like sucking dick while getting fucked. She cums wildly. Agrees. She cums easily.

She has big tits and lips. I'm 7 in and thick. She'll deepthroat it and swallow my load and cum on my hand. She says, when I bring it up when we are not fucking, oh you and that fantasy. Any advice on should this stay fantasy or be explored. We are married twenty years.

1 person likes this.
  2. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

If you're thinking of bringing in a stunt dick, be aware that in swinger circles single men are treated like absolute crap until they build a reputation. This is because there are a LOT of single creeps who make quality swingers look bad. Always keep in perspective that these kinds of encounters are on your terms, not theirs. Don't allow them into your home, meet somewhere else, spring for a room yourself. A single guy who provides a hotel room might also have several buddies waiting to join in after they tape YOU to a chair.

Also, for some reason people in swing circles are obsessed with finding someone to swing with that lives nearby. I think this is a terrible idea. We have a simple rule, we don't bump into them at the grocery store. I'd say that's a circle of around 20 or so miles. Another way to control things is to attend a swing event at a hotel. They're all over the country, swing sites plaster them all about.

A great filter for dealing with people on swing sites is to filter out everyone who is a free member. The creeps rarely have paid memberships. It takes a while to finally qualify the right situation, but when you do, you'll discover your wife is a freakin machine!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. xx1448

xx1448 Members

You can call me georgejetstoned minus the georgejet. Yay 420

1 person likes this.
  4. mjb0007bond

mjb0007bond Members

Who knows, you might at some point be able to make it a reality. But your wife doesn't sound near ready to make that leap. If you can't talk about it during the sober light of day while not in bed, It may be too soon. Take your time and let her choose the pace. Enjoy the Journey.

5. mjb0007bond

mjb0007bond Members

Yay 4:20!