MFF, have you done it?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Flagme15, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Love it. One riding my cock the other riding my face. They change places when they cum.

Franky29 and Deejay88 like this.
  2. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Captain that’s a great idea! I love it

Deejay88 likes this.
  3. lmm00

lmm00 Members

It’s something I want to do but will probably never happen.

Got close once many years ago. My husband and I went on a double date with one of his friends and one of my friends. After the date his friend said his goodbyes and left and we drove my friend home. In the car the conversation turned to sex and somehow my friend ended up reaching up and grabbing my tits. We giggled and I started feeling hers too. My husband pulled over on a gravel road and my friend and I took our shirts and bras off. We kissed and touched and licked each other’s breasts for several minutes while my husband watched. Then we drove her home. She asked us to pick her up the next weekend for a threesome and we agreed. But a few days later I chickened out and canceled. At the time I was pretty young and we hadn’t been married long so I wasn’t sure what it would have meant for us. I don’t regret canceling because I do think it would have caused problems back then. Now we’ve been married for a long time and have discussed boundaries and such so it would be easier.
    Again though, I don’t think it will ever actually happen and I’m ok with that too.

4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Sure husband would enjoy, only if just watching. Have done it and all was good, even if the girls acted liked they didn't care if I was there or not. Me being the M in the threesome.

5. Lincsbull

Lincsbull Members

Loved it on every occasion- in a mff the guy often gets spoiled first then has that tantalising after taste as the ff explore each other

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Probably won’t ever happen. We are a monogamous couple and have discussed MFF as a fantasy, but that’s as far as it gets. I am lucky my wife is a sex pot and love to fuck “Me”.

7. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

I did it recently with two sisters older than me,one of them went down on me on the sofa the other sister was watching and rubbing her pussy. She then climbed on to the sofa cocked her ass up and I doggy fucked her, she was making all sorts of remarks. It ended with both of them working on my cock and balls and one of them masturbated me with both hands

8. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Danny must have a enormous cock to have a two hander job

9. Alman 66

Alman 66 Visitor

Did not come close but done , with my ex and her half sister , kind of pushed into it ,,,

10. BeardBurn

BeardBurn Members

Many times! The more people on my dick the better!

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  11. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

We met a couple with the idea of swapping with them. Then my wife backed out, saying she did t think she could handle seeing me having sex with this hot woman. Of course that didn't stop my wife from having sex with her when I was out of town. She said the other husband wasn't around, but I have a sneaky suspicion that he fucked her too.

12. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Had threesome last week mff awesome. Would like mmf if the guy in my gym would agree he has a monster cock

13. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

Came close a couple of times. Even had two in the bed when one backed out.
    I just want two females to give me head that is my dream.

14. Hornyinmyrttle

Hornyinmyrttle Members

I have done mff 4 or 5 times. The best was a 30 year old and her 52 year old aunt. I never saw women so dripping wet in my life. We did it over two days. They were so wet fucking them was not even that good.

15. 2Rustie4You

2Rustie4You Members

Yes my wife and I with a friend going through a nasty divorce. Still friends today

BoyToy69 likes this.
  16. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

We have played with many straight women that enjoy receiving oral but don’t feel comfortable performing. Sex should be fun not forced. Most bi women enjoy performing without the need to receive during a threesome or foursome. The triangle is an amazing experience. Have your husband go down on her while she goes down on you and you go down on him. The best is having a woman perform oral on you while your husband is inside of you.

Deejay88, jimandjan and BoyToy69 like this.
  17. Stacy115

Stacy115 Newbie

I have been a little curious of a MFF three some ,I am curious what it would be like to be with a lady. I talked it over with my boyfriend as he is supportive of my curiosities. I want him to be present during this . So, getting ideas.

18. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Two women doing a sex workout on me is one big experience

BoyToy69 likes this.
  19. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Yes I have

BoyToy69 likes this.
  20. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Im my dreams i have..then that damn alarm wakes me up. I must say even in dreams its pretty awsome. Imagine real.life. guys dont tell me u have cuz i will hate u out of jealousy. Alright i wont hate u. But i will be jealous.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  21. Mandyr

Mandyr Newbie

I have once. It was kind of akward

Sambone likes this.
  22. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

yes it was a good experience that night but it was only 2 times we did that

Panama Jack likes this.