Mexican meds.

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by mr_belvedere, May 23, 2004.

1. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

im going to mexico in 2 weeks, what fun drugs can i buy over the counter from the pharmacy and what drugs am i gonna hve to wink at the clerk for. how much do they cost anyhow, say valium and xanax, or any benzodiazapines, any marcotic pain killers, ( ihear codeine is OTC there) besides codien, im basically interested in how much pills cost down there from the pharmacy.

2. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Honestly, I don't think they have anything even close to what we consider regulations here in the us. And bribe a cop if he pulls you over, they're ++badcop

3. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

now i know i dont know alot about this shit so dont take my word, nut i HEARD....

all pharms are OTC across the border. they are all dirt cheap. you can bring a 30 day supply back into the U.S. no prob.

i dont believe half that so if you could tell me what parts are true and which arent. thanks

4. kentuckyfunk

kentuckyfunk Member

look for something called MANDRAX...you'll definately want to purchase some of those bad boys!!!

5. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

what is it? i mostly just interested in getting benzo's,SOMA, and pain killerz

6. kentuckyfunk

kentuckyfunk Member

mandrax=qualudes

7. madboy139

madboy139 Member

no not all pharmacies in mexico are otc and codeine is a waste of time. you can however find pharmacies that will sell you stuff without a scrip much easier than you can in the us.