Methylone

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by crackforkids, May 19, 2004.

1. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

who has tried this. i am very interested in getting some. i know it is very similair to MDMA and i heard it even has less ticks and shakes. does anyone know if it holds the self opening powers MDMA does? i am interested more in mental aspects than euphoria, even tho euphoria is quite alright.

2. Dallas-321

Dallas-321 Member

For me it held maybe slightly less of MDMA's 'magic' but only slightly less. However it more than made up for that in its total lack of side effects and I have reordered it twice since the first time. I really do love it and as long as I have access to it I wont me doing MDMA any time soon. It starts out as a serious warmth in the heart chakra and continues to eminate out as the trip progresses. If MDMA's nickname is 'Ecstacy' I would call Methylone 'Serenity'. Hope that answers your question.

I just got some BDB also known as 'J' in Pihkal and will be trying it soon.

3. crackforkids

hellz yeah, you seem to look for the same things in X that i do. im not just tryin to roll my nuts off. methylone sounds GREAT. I CANT WAIT.

and when you mentioned BDB, is that a special request from a company or do you have close friends who can synthesize these chemicals?

4. Dallas-321

Dallas-321 Member

BDB is available on a regular list. I dont expect it to be anything particularly special just something different to try.

Also dont go to apeshit over the methylone. Dont get me wrong it will never be a replacement for X for many reasons I wont go into here. Mainly it will never replace X because it is much more placid and I would say it is definetely NOT A DANCE DRUG. Also its quite pricy at just over $25 a dose. Dosages are 200-250mgs for me and I weigh 150lbs. To try once or twice though Im sure you wont be disappointed.

5. crackforkids

i think im gonna start at 140-150 my first time. but yeah, that shit is EXPENSIVE. the website i was going to go to sells 100mg for like 50$. haha. 500mg for 80 i think.

6. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

geez, if'n ya shop around you should be able to get a gram for around $US 100...

7. Dallas-321

Dallas-321 Member

^^^^ I wouldnt pay more than a hundred a gram.

8. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

me m8 told me methylone is like mdma but more intellectual kinda & bit less of the 'dumb-bliss'. bit mor serious than mdm he liked it mor

9. mycoguy

mycoguy Member

IAP and 5-meo-mipt are suppose to be like mdma as well.
    I wonder about a IAP,Methlone combo. or including 5-meo-mipt into the cocktail.

People got pretty close to MDMA's effects, when they discovered the combination of BZP and TFMPP. BZP goes under some other name....2C-"something". but has been banned. TFMPP is still legal.