methadone

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by mephist00, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

You type like a robot man... personally I would ban weird posters like this if I could. The typing makes me think of a 13 year-old who knows how to copy & paste from wikipedia, seriously. :)

2. mephist00

mephist00 Member

who cares, this thread is specifically about methadone.. not barbituates or opiates in general.. just methadone :p but u4ia can say whatever he wants, becuz i know you know what your talkin about :p

make your own thread f00's :p
    heres some classic copy n paste from wiki lol

'Barbiturates have now largely been replaced by benzodiazepines mainly because benzodiazepines are significantly less dangerous in overdose. Barbiturates are derivatives of barbituric acid.
    Barbiturates like pentobarbital and phenobarbital were long used as anxiolytics and hypnotics. Today benzodiazepines have largely supplanted them for these purposes, because benzodiazepines have less potential for lethal overdoses.'

b0000

3. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

Do some research...methadone and dolophine are one and the same.

4. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

just dont drink with them ... =overdose

5. WeatetheAcid

WeatetheAcid Member

If I remember correctly, Methadone is roughly 1.5/2 times stronger then oxycodone per milligram. But Methadone can be tricky when dosing so be careful.

6. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Haven't been able to find this information, look it up for us. Regardless, you told me I was spelling it wrong, when the most common, and proper spelling, IS Barbiturate. If you KNEW that it was a synonym for it, why did you say I was spelling it wrong?

Again, you lose.