methadone

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by mephist00, Jan 19, 2009.

1. mephist00

mephist00 Member

i got some methadone..

how much should i take to get a buzz? 30mg?
    i can handle alot of oxy.. but im not sure how much of this stuff to take

anyone? u4ia? :>

2. polecat

polecat Weerd

I would try 20 at first. Maybe parachute 5mg's later if needed. You'd probably be fine on 30 depending on tolerance, but it might not be necessary. Methadone is awesome because of constant high. That also lets you adjust how high you want to be so be patient and don't rush.

Don't mix w/ other downers. Methadone kills.

3. does2

does2 Member

20mg
    Be careful re-dosing on methadone.

4. mephist00

mephist00 Member

k, im gonna pop 20mg in a few..

i can do alot of oxy, like 160mg of OC, and ill be fucked up, not puking though... idk, i thought methadone wasnt actually an opiate.. it like blocks opiates at higher mg's right?

just wanted to be sure.. ill just do 20 at first

5. polecat

polecat Weerd

Methadone is weird. You're right, it isn't from the opium plant. It's totally synthetic. There is a cross tolerance between the two however. Try 20mg's though, and wait for at least a couple hours before you redose. Be careful, this drug kills plenty of people.

6. mephist00

mephist00 Member

k, ill wait a few hours to redose.. im kinda hesitating on taking this stuff, cuz i still have a fentanyl patch here

btw how long should it take to start feeling this methadone?

7. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Your tolerance of Oxy is pretty high, almost up there with me, and it takes me about 90mg of Methadone to get me feeling good.

First time on Methadone though, you should start with 30mg, and DON'T re-dose. It takes too long to take full effect, almost 2 hours. So you might think it's not strong, but an hour later you will be drooling.

30mg won't impress you, with your tolerance, but it's better to be safe then sorry. Try 30mg, and then go up by 10mg every time you do it, but don't redose, it's a waste of time with Methadone IMO.

8. mephist00

mephist00 Member

cool, thanks for responding u4ia, been tryin to get a hold of you past few days to ask you about this :)

im gonna do 20mg tonight, and i wont re-dose. ill be goin to sleep in 3 hours anyways..

just gonna try 20mg this first time, cuz my tolerance has dropped a little bit, havent had oxy for a week.. just 20mg of OC here and there to get by, and some stripps of fent to keep me from going into WD..

I havent been without opiates this week, but still i know my tolerence has dropped a little since my scrpt ran out, but that is what im hoping for, that way i can get fucked up on 40mg again :p, wouldnt that be great? :D

9. mac22

mac22 Member

ya with methadone, just know it takes at least 2 hours for full effects. be careful!
    i get a nice mellow buzz off of 10mgs in the morning.

10. mephist00

mephist00 Member

been an hour since i popped that 20mg, im feeling pretty good, i smoked a fat bong of some good nugget too tho :p

11. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

haha, I can tell you that it IS great :p

12. Feelings Of U4ia

How are you feeling now? If you aren't asleep that is.

Methadone is better to take in the morning or early afternoon, because it's one of the longest lasting opiates out there. Don't want to waste it by going to sleep!

13. mephist00

mephist00 Member

well.. i didnt goto sleep till like 7am so i didnt waste much :p

but i was only buzzin for like the first hour, after that, i didnt feel anything..

today when i woke up, i was so damn tired, felt like i could die and id be happy heh
    i dont really like methadone :p

gonna up my dose tonight, see if that makes any difference

14. pillpoppa

pillpoppa Guest

first of all, your tolerance to any other drug is erelivent, methadone or others in that family such as dolophine will only allow you to develope a tolerance via habituation.Also, if you fall asleep don't think it's a waist! Just take a small dose in the AM and it will activate the "wasted" dose from the night before. BTW methadone is over 70 years old it only kills suicidal persons or dumb fucks. Simply know your dope and "downers" is not a scientific classification. So, what they mean by "don't mix with downers" is don't mix with barbituates. Other than that it is the greatest high ever in my opinion (comes in waves =)

15. mephist00

mephist00 Member

ehh, i only had a slight buzz, wore off fast, made me want some oxy lol

16. Feelings Of U4ia

First off, your tolerance to other opiates IS relevant...it's how they decide how much of a dose to start you off of in MMT. good try though. Your spelling is top notch, by the way.

Methadone only kills suicidal people, and dumb fucks. Interesting point of view, but you really don't make sense, ever. Second post I have read of yours, and it's painfully apparent that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to Opiates.

Downers = barbiturates? Which drugs are you referring to when you say barbiturates? Are you trying to say benzo's, but you don't know what you are talking about again?

17. pillpoppa

pillpoppa Guest

b-a-r-b-i-t-u-a-t-e The proper spelling.

A group of barbituric acid derivatives that act as central nervous system DEPRESSANTS and are used as SEDATIVES

DON'T EVER QUESTION MY INTELLECT.

18. does2

does2 Member

I sure would love to get my greasy paws on some barbs... MMMMMM

19. Feelings Of U4ia

That is NOT how it is spelled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbiturate

Lern2spel

Second of all, barbiturates are hardly prescribed anymore. Either way, you do have to be concerned with combining benzodiazepines with Methadone as well.

That is absolutely hilarious how you tried to tell me not to question your intellect when you don't even know how to spell it, and then tell ME I am spelling it wrong.

Also, I posted to wiki link because it's obvious you took your description of a barbiturate basically word for word from it. You should have looked up a couple inches to make sure you were spelling it right while you copied the description to prove me "wrong."

Again, you fail.

20. pillpoppa

pillpoppa Guest

Barbiturate is a synonym for barbituate (look it up readers). Benzodiazepine is the drug family alprazolam(Xanax), lorazepam(Ativan), and diazepam(Valium) are some common drugs in that family. Barbiturates/Barbituates are being phased out by benzodiazepines. FYI spell check here is not so great.