Methadone or Xanax....

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Catbert107, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Catbert107

Catbert107 Member

Alright I need a little help here. I just purchased 2 methadone 10s and 3 1mg xanax. I was wondering which I should take tomorrow and which the next day. I have school both days, plan on parachuting in the morning both days whichever substance

The next day I'm seeing my girlfriend who I don't see a lot so which might interfere with that later on?

Also I have a relatively low opiate tolerance... I've done a good amount I just haven't done any recently and I plan on parachuting 15mg of methadone. Someone also old me taking a lot of methadone with a low opiate tolerance and xanax within a few days can be really bad

Thanks

2. does2

does2 Member

Take two xanax before you see your girlfriend.
    Take both methadone and one xanax tomorrow. You will enjoy it, thank me after you see your girl.
    Have fun.

3. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

If you have a low tolerance, mixing Methadone and Xanax can be extremely dangerous. Methadone has a really long half life, so if you don't want them to coincide at at....considering Xanax has a relatively short half life, I would take the Xanax one day, and take the Methadone a day or two after.

You do realize they are going to be two completely different highs though, right?

4. Catbert107

Catbert107 Member

Both methadone? I was considering taking 1 and a half and taking the other half along with a couple of xanies

Yeah thats what I might do... but I loove opiates but I don't do a lot of benzos and theyre nice too

5. does2

does2 Member

I was just tyring to create the funnest experiences with those pills for you, you don't have take my advice.

U4ia is correct about the dangers, but both of these are low doses and you did mention a slight opiate tolerance.
    I took the methadone half life into consideration which is why I suggested you take both at once... to prevent double dosing of it.

Also, I suggest you take the two xanax before seeing your girlfriend as they are apt to make you less anxious, more open and generally more social.

6. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

first off methadone is way better
    second thing is if you have a low tolerance paratrooping a 15 mg will make you feel bad my friend :(

7. does2

does2 Member

Xanax and Methadone are two totally different substances, as stated by U4ia.

8. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

yeah but i ate a 10mg and i hadnt done any opiods like 6 months prior to that and i was throwing up the next day and shit, really bad withdrawls from one pill, on the flip side i felt high for like 3 days straight hahaha im a really small guy with a fast metabolism