meth

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by natural philosophy, Apr 9, 2007.

1. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

2. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

I think acid would be a lot harder to find, it doesn't seem very culturally accepted around here. Everyone's like "shrooms aren't that bad.. but LSD man that shit's fucking whack"....

they're not that different..

people drive me crazy!

I think I'd want to try shrooms first anyway.. doesn't last as long and more control of the dosage.

3. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

oh their different alright.

4. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i won't try meth, because it's dirty and bad,
    but if i try it, i may get the idea of "oh, now I understand why people do meth, it's not THAT bad. I'll only do it every so often."
    and from there it would escalade.
    so fuck meth. and fuck heroin just for the hell of it

5. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

Yeah maybe but people treat LSD like heroin around here.

6. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Same here, the closest I could get some is 45 minutes away, once I get a car I will be making round trips pretty often. There has been a huge interest around the group of my friends because I had been sharing my good times shrooming. I'm not looking interested in selling, just getting money from friends, going down buying a good bit and divying it out after.

7. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

8. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

In some aspects, this is very true. Magic Mushrooms tend to be a bit more, well, I dont want to use the word "spiritual", so I will go with down right "weird" haha. LSD is like a big laser light show in the sky with millions of mouths, bellies, and eyes swarming around you :) but they both will have you freakin for a minute, then laughing for two :)

9. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

Escalade... Don't you mean escalate rofl.

10. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Lots of 15 year olds doin meth these days eh?

11. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

don't do meth or any of that shit, just stick to the green :)

12. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

you would be suprised.. i saw this show on tv the other day called montana meth. montana is the second biggest place for usage of meth. and they had 16 year olds and shit doin this interview with them and actually watching them shoot up and shit. and talking about how they can never come back cuz its the best feeling ever and whatnot.. it was some sad shit

and iv had many friends that have done meth, and lost every one of them because of it. they turned into theifs, started stealing from me and others.. goin to jail all the time. it turns u into a fuckn lier, thief, anything it can. its the devil.i have seen first hand what it can do to people. when you see those pictures of people changing after doing it for years, that shit is for real. i know a guy i used to be friends with in jail for a year right now cuz of it and his picture looks like hell. his face is all fucked up like deformed looking and his teeth are horrible.. he looks evil. compare it to a picture when we were friends and you would never think it was the same person. so FUCK meth.. whoever does it is a dumbass, i dont care if its in moderation or not, it will eventually turn into addiction. meth and moderation dont mix. every friend i have had that tried it the first time said they are only going to do it in moderation like every once in a while. and every one of them is now an addict, and some are in jail. iv just never seen any good out of the drug myself.

13. vactom

Ermm, not all my friends are the same age as me. I have friends that range from 13 up to 27.

14. vactom

IMO anyone that gets addicted that easy shouldn't even be given the chance to touch a drug so powerful. If you really know your limits you will understand yourself as a person and not as someone that just wants to get fucked up. I'm done posting in this topic because I'm sure more than half of the people will keep bitching at me. Everything I have said has already been said, and I don't give a shit if you think I am a bad person for wanting to try things to get a first hand feel for them. I know the shit is dirty and addictive, but IMO everything deserves a fair trial.

15. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

i don't like using the word never, because anything's possible; but i will NEVER do meth.
    almost everything else is still open though

16. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

I hate to admit it, but i almost smoked a crack rock with my brother, but i didnt. About 3 weeks ago my parents went on a massive crack binge that lasted about 4 days staright, those 4 days they were out till 2 am or later. On the 5th day they ran out of money and the only one who had any money was my bro, so they were fucked up in the head and actually took him to brockton(fucked up town about an hour away where my parents buy crack, and used to buy heroin). Anyways, my bro is the curious type who doesnt really have an addictive personailty(hes 19 btw) so he decided to toss my parents $70 and theyd split the crack they got, and boy ill tell you that you dont get much for 70 bucks. Well he woke me up around 4 am when he and parents got home and told me to come in his room, he showed me what he had and asked if i wanted to try it, i was very tempted because i hear what crack makes you feel like, very very good. I declined and he happily gave me some bud the crack dealer gave him for free, so i smoked up a bowl and hit the sack.

Sorry this isnt about meth, but its just as bad.

17. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

good to hear that you didnt smoke any smokindude

18. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

I took one hit off of weed that was laced with rock once, for a couple seconds I felt like dying and puking in the most unnatural way. I was just like what the fuck and never hung out with them again.

The crackheads and methheads in Spokane... its pretty bad. Their lives consist of nothing but violent crimes, jail time, and getting high. Its really dangerous, they're basically like zombies... on meth... which is scary as fuck.

19. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

In my attempt to try every drug, I have done meth. I didn't find it addictive, it didn't make me a crackhead, it just made me energetic, alert, and want to go on journeys. I did it for the experience and don't really wish to use it again.

20. vactom

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks the reason you do meth is to get an experience and not to use it more than once, recreationally, or addictionaly.