meth

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by natural philosophy, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Well, to be honest I am trying to quit everything, but the morphine, booze, and the very rare herb usage is proving to be quite a pain :tongue:

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Yeah, when you start referring to herb usage is "quite a pain".....it's time to quit:( Now you got little miss Smelly to keep your thoughts occupied, so it should be easier for you:)

3. Krsna Bhakti

Yea, I mean drugs are a very strange topic for me, I like them, but I dont want to like them. Or at least, I dont want to feel that I need them, which is how I have been feeling for the past 6 years. But yes, smelly socks, she is wonderful :)

4. TopNotchStoner

Yeah, she may be exactly the motivation you need to be able to do what you've been trying to do. I really hope so.

5. Krsna Bhakti

She is my love :) Now I just need to go pick her up !

6. TopNotchStoner

With a ring in hand?

7. Krsna Bhakti

Yea! I got her one already, she knows about it. I cant wait until she lets me drive there, I will be so happy :) I mean Im happy here, but I would be SO very happy to be near her. :)

8. TopNotchStoner

I'm so happy for you guys. She seems cool as hell.

I'm going to see Kari tomorrow. She says she's happy for you and good luck.

9. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

my main reason for not doing meth is because i enjoy sleeping more then not sleeping for 3 days.

10. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Meth and PCP... 2 drugs I wont touch.

(coke used to be on the list... until me and a friend got 3 grams and blew it in a night)

But like others have said.. anything can be enjoyed in moderation, but I just see too many negative consequences from using meth to actually want to do it.

11. darkain

darkain Member

Meth = Bad

12. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I agree fully with both posts. A lot of people that could handle it don't, simply because they aren't willing to even think about the addiction that goes on there. Shit is worse than heroin IMO. Less than 6% of people that try to get off, actually stay of. That is sad. You just have to totally know your limits as a person. That's why I totally love drugs. You can dip into altered states and test yourself at the same time. IMO I can turn a bad trip around just my telling myself that it's only the drugs, and changing the setting. While I am totally comfortable with my drug limits, I won't do meth until I am atleast 20, because I believe that everything should get a fair trial. And I know that if I get hooked on it, I am going to rehab faster than hell.

13. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

That doesn't sound like a good attitude to have about meth..

..but, it's your body..

14. TopNotchStoner

Why try it anyway if you know it's so bad? If you really do try it when you are 20, What happens when you decide you like it, get addicted, and end up NOT being one of the ~6% that are able to quit? Then you're fukt. I've seen people struggle with this shit for years on end, and it's nothing but pain, in the end..........the end that comes so early for most people to "try" meth.

It's just stupid to even try, imo. I've seen people snort/smoke hundreds of dollars worth of drugs to include crack, heroin, and meth; and meth is the only one that wouldn't let them go.

15. vactom

I have had plently of friends do it once and never again, because they want to see how it effects them, they don't want it for them to feel good, but to experience it. I have had a friend that has taken his mothers fentyl patch because she didn't want to use it, she would rather take asprin and suffer her broken back. And he put one of those on, which totally fucked him up, but he said it was a good experience. I want to get a feel for the whole world and its contents. I am highly skeptical at times, but I do keep in mind that somethings can't be justified, like bad drug experiences, or extremely good drug experiences, so good that it gives you that sort of chill. Those are the ones I will never do again ;) Tried coke twice, that was 9 months ago, will never do it again. Not because I don't like it, but because I have tried it and it isn't as interesting to me because I know how it is now.

16. josh55116

josh55116 Member

meth is nasty shit! there are much better drugs out there.

17. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

the ingredients are enough to keep me from doing it.

18. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

Well if you feel you must try everything you seem to have the right idea. As TNS said though... some things really aren't worth it. Just be careful man, you're a valuble poster we wouldn't want to see anything happen to.

A friend of mine asked me if I wanted to try shrooms yesterday...

Hmmm.. Contemplating it, haha.

19. vactom

Thanks man, appriciate that you accept my belief. Also, I would try the shrooms if I were you ;) get a little bag of weed after about 20 minutes after you eat the shrooms, smoke a bowl. Best onset ever.

20. TopNotchStoner

Yeah man. Get the shrooms.