meth

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by natural philosophy, Apr 9, 2007.

1. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

who here has smoked meth?

describe the experience.

dude people get fucked up on that shit

i think it's shit but don't listen to me

:party:

2. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Hopefully no one here has done meth.

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

lots of people here have tried it. well, not lots.... but a hand full.

4. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

i believe everything can be enjoyed in moderation

5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

same here. im just not into speedy drugs.

6. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I love me some speedy drugs on occasion. Every once in awhile I give into the temptation and snag me a ball to enjoy in a night, only 2 or 3 times. Other than that I try to keep them away so i don't abuse them again

7. DepTh

DepTh Member

ive snorted a phat line of it, it was dope shit but the after effects where bad i couldnt eat for a while

8. RancidPunx

RancidPunx Member

For christ's sake, meth ages you like no other.

It's up to you to make your decisions, but I certainly wouldn't do anything that harmful :/

9. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

a couple respectable people ive met in my life have told me that they had done it, and it's not as bad as the public potrays [well like most things] so im not really sure what to belive

either way im not doin it

10. CaptainDave

CaptainDave Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

11. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

I think that the only people smart and responsible enough to actually handle meth use without becoming a psychopathic criminal like the ones that pollute our streets generally stray from the drug in the first place.

12. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Well, I've seen what it can do to people, first-hand, and based on what I've seen, I'd say it's worse than crack. All of my friends have been addicted to it, and a bunch of them still are. My cousin has just recently been arrested for meth, after having not used it for 6+ months, because he just couln't resist.

I've seen a friend of mine stay awake for two weeks straight and stab his friend because he thought it was a cop trying to arrest them; that's how paranoid you get.

I've seen people pick holes in their face because they thought bugs were under their skin.

13. rat from the hosmgm

rat from the hosmgm Member

its dirty as fuck i cnt believe it int more popular tho coz u can make it at home

14. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

i agree, great post

15. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

that's all ya need to read in bold. ^^

16. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

I personally have to take a libertarian stance on drugs... it's your body do what the fuck you want with it, but meth? shit that makes you go crazy and kill people? a guy in Texas killed his mother and burned down her store for $40 for meth. I've seen some cracked out mofos with no teeth and skin hanging off their face. That's just one story. People always get robbed or killed for meth money.

Meth isn't a drug, it's a monster. More like a plague because it's spreading and infectnig new people every day. Of course there are a few people that can do it and then never touch it again(hell, some even act in a responsible manner), but that doesn't make it okay.

Some people can drive 90 mph through a crowded school zone and not hit any kids, some people can't do that. Doesn't make it okay to do... especially not if you get addicted to driving 90 through a school zone and do it every day. maybe it's a bad analogy haha I guess it's the individual but I personally don't trust ANYBODY on meth.

I've known people to get robbed just to have their possessions get sold for a few bucks for a hit of meth. I'd be pissed like a mofo if somebody stole my Strat and sold it for 30 bucks to a pawn shop just so they can get a fix. i think i'd be beating some crackhead ass

Those people will rob you for a few bucks man. it's sick. Besides who wants to smoke ammonia and house cleaner and shit?

17. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

we arent texting so use complete words

18. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I tried it a few times when I was younger, very undesiarble effects in my opinion. :)

19. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Well its a stimulant so you wake up alot. more alert. you can feel this after inhaling maybe 2 hoots of it. at the end of the night you been rushing the whole time(kinda like in waves like E, where it comes n goes repeativly). BUT the next day your deprived of sleep, chest pains, stomach pains, irritability etc; not worth the money at all. dirty dirty shit.

20. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I'm glad that's your opinion. It'd suck to lose another friend to the shit.