meth is not your friend.

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by serra, May 17, 2004.

1. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

i didnt bother reading the whole thread. i just read the post started and ya i agree 100%!i did meth for 4 years and it nearly killed me. i weighed around 90 pounds when i finally got clean and im 5'7 so it was nasty. i had those gross sores on my body, my teeth are fucked, and i STILL after 6 years experince heart papulations! that shit will kill you.

2. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Yeah, truely the devil in disguise with another form of temptation as his bait. Growing up in a crack house I used to ping pong around from mad, sad, despaire and Irate because of the fucked up state of thing's. Constantly seeing people that seemed to represent the epitimy of human existence, do the most desperate, violent and selfish thing's without even I second or after thought. It's hard to see people grow into there habits, Eventually getting to the point where they accept there life as a failure and that they are nothing more then they never look back. Well, almost never.

It's hard to find good help and actual support, and without it it's almost impossible.

Society does not help by turning there head to these people. Claiming to be such good people when all they really care about is themselves.

Im on a deppressing little tangent today, im gonna go get myself out and about now. Although ultimately for no reason.

3. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

never want to try it.....i got this think against addictive stuff....though i think ill try coke someday.....opiates are out of the question, im allergic. but meth, i dont trust anything that explodes....on the other hand....the smoke sinks?! i might want to get some just to see smoke sink!!! thats fucking awesome!

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

NO SHIT
    i dont know what makes you kids think that drugs arent bad for you. anybody who gets on drugs, deserves em in my opinion. now the herb and some mushrooms are natural harmless and not drugs. but this chemical shit thats been designed by the man is designed to fuck you over. its a type of dehumanizing slavery. the worlds run by devils, they want to keep you week, cus when your not weakend, youre stronger than them.

5. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

but what about acid? or crack? crack is natural.

6. reef

reef Member

kinda funny how now, it's easy to point out people you suspect of spraking. walk by and your like oh he's a spraker, or your like you need a piece of gum dude LOL!!!

7. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Speed Pyschosis is inevitable in long term meth heads.

Smoking it hastens the psuedo-addiction; better to eat or snort it.

My sister's been a speedo for 20+ years.

I sped my life away,
    It passed me by one day.
    It didn't want to play.
    It just ran away.

8. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

i just tried meth last night for the first time with a friend. we did 4 lines and i had a 30mg adderall xr. scary shit IMO. great until i came down and couldnt sleep. lost 8 pounds in 1 day. my heart is about ready to come out of my chest and its been a full day since i did my 1st line. my pupils are almost back to normal too.

this drug is great and all--but its scary. this was the 1st time i did uppers and im just not used to it. im sticking to cigarettes from now on, meth is just too dangerous of a drug to mess with.

9. Cosmic Butterfly

Cosmic Butterfly Member

Well said WayFaringStranger!

Meth is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Dont take my word for it, ask some mother earth psychedelics....

10. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

This is a very interesting threat, methinks.

Where I come from it seems that meth is unknown. People do MDMA, but regular amphetamines don't seem to be very popular at all.

What I have always wondered, is: why take them? I always imagined amphetamines to be the kind of upper a soldier might use in war, or someone under stress (Adolf Hitler), but is it enjoyable to take them just for fun? (Apparently it is).

I mean, what do people do while on meth? Do you run your errands? Work out at the gym or jog? Write 94830480384 letters??...

I really don't get it. It must be 'cause I'm not an 'upper' kind of person myself (never take more than a couple of coffees...), and stick to the good ol' vegan druggie's golden rule:

plants and shrooms = good
    all that is chemical = bad.

Oh, well...

11. MeatWagon499

my friend who does meth regularly does it while at school alot to get work done.. but when shes at home she writes alot when on it or just talks to people on the phone.

its not that great really

12. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

methamphetamine is not 'evil' any more than weed or alcohol or stop signs r - it's just a chemical. Some people have bad problems with it true. Strictly speaking this is the wrong forum since methamphetamine is now known 2 b a natural drug.

13. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

JESUS CHRIST! My friends are trying to be invincible fucking teens! God damn. I just found out they know some people who can get them equipment and guess what the little masterminds are doing!? GUESS! They're gonna set up a meth lab! Fucking hell man. I've watched this shit eat away at people who didn't even relize the damage. I always told them the three prime evils of the drug world were Blow, Heroin, and Speed. I told them from personal experience what a meth crash is like and theyre still going through with it! Fucking hell! "Dude, were not stupid like everyone else who did it. Were gonna be selling most of it anyway." Fucking hell... I mean we all watched are coke head friend slowly fall into crack and binge for 3 months till he ran out of money and decided that he had to quit before he was to far fucked. He even now relizes that it did fuck him over cause the desire will always be there. But do they listen? "Dude calm down its not gonna be like that." This is coming from the same guy getting violent for pot. Its so fucking terrible... I'm not even around to try and stop it. I brought them off cloud 9 when they wanted to make LSD but I cant get them to change their mind on this. Its horrible. Knowing them it will probably fall through like everything else but I cant help worry, what if it doesnt you know. What if this is the one thing they really go all the way with and blow themselves to hell... I remember talking to one girl I absolutly adore and it was real late and we were talking about drugs and I started telling her how I used to babysit and she told me she was thinking of trying meth and asked me if she should. I presented her with straight facts and she decided not to do it. That was a real cool feeling for me knowing that I helped stop a potential junkie case... But man... This is just horrible... Sorry for ranting. I needed to vent on how much I hate meth

14. MeatWagon499

dude if their under 18 you should tell their parents for their own sakes. you dont want to lose friends to drugs man =/

15. serra

serra tentacle girl

yeah.... crazy stuff. i just watched one of my good friends completely loose his mind for about 20 hours. this past weekend was the first time he ever did meth.

total amphetamine psychosis. i don't claim to be an expert but i am taking psych in university and i was like... man you've flipped! and i got out the textbook and showed everyone the definition for amphetamine psychosis and everyone was like holy shit! that's exactly how he's acting!!

thankfully he's almost back to normal now. i was really worried for a bit there. hopefully he learned his lesson.

16. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

I dunno, meth is a very clean high, kinda like coke, but not at all. Very weird drug, I don't even know why people would want to do it all the time.

17. madboy139

madboy139 Member

while methamphetamine is found naturally in plant sources all of it thats on the street is synthesized so this is a completely fine place for a meth thread.

18. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

"Fuck meth"

19. KarlaF

KarlaF Member

I'm writing a small book for kids about crystal meth and other amphetamines, as part of it I need to get quotes from people about their experiences. These are done in strictest confidence, and people can choose a false name to protect their privacy.

I'd like to get quotes from different people on the following:
    1. Anyone in their teens or early 20s who has been offered these drugs.
    2. What a bad comedown feels like.
    3. Someone who has been made anxious or paranoid by the drugs.
    4. Someone who has injected them (preferably who has now given up).
    5. What it's like living with, being friends with or related to a meth or speed addict.
    6. Someone who stole/lied/cheated to fund their habit.
    7. What it's like giving up these drugs.

Would you like to get involved with this project? Please contact me through this website.

Thanks for your time and I really hope you can help!!

best wishes,
    Karla

20. serra

serra tentacle girl

i have a story about a friend of mine and his first meth binge.

he started doing it just.... because. it was just so random, karl just gets some meth one thursday. he asked if my boyfriend at the time and i wanted to do it with him, and we said no thanks. but he got it anyways and did it all night. two nights later i come home from work and he's at my place with another friend and they have been at my boyfriend all evening to do bitch with them. he hasn't given in.

but eventually they decide to do it anyways. and so begins my friend addiction. by the end of the next day he was so paranoid- total amphetamine psychosis. (i'm a psych student so i was already familiar with a lot of the symptoms of it, but i never would've expected that it would hit so QUICKLY.)

he was completely afraid that there was a "kid" waiting outside his apartment window. this kid was just waiting there, to steal stuff, to break it, to do whatever. karl would stand there, staring at the window, for hours. holding this hammer. he stopped sleeping and started doing meth constantly.

the meth also kept making him think that he was peeing all the time. he was constantly going to the bathroom and spending 10, 20 minutes at a time "checking" his pants. he thought he was wetting himself. one time we went to his place to "rescue" him from the kid and he was standing in the middle of his living room, holding the hammer, starring at the window with no pants on. it was completely wacked. we brought him back to my place, in hopes that maybe he could get some sleep. i also convinced him to give me the rest of his bitch, just because he was so fucking crazy.

this lasted for about a week. he's not crazy anymore, but he's still paranoid about the kid, and still does bitch every once in a while. it was so damn weird, that whole experience just made me realize how wacked this stuff really is. i mean, this is a nice, friendly, really cool guy we're talking about here. and meth totally made him loose his mind the SECOND time he did it.

hope that helps. oh, and i changed his name.