meth in middle america

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by phatty j's, Aug 22, 2005.

1. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I like your picture hhb, did you draw that?

2. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I did meth once. I stayed up for a day and a half and drew a couple pictures too. Its insane.

3. Xac

Xac Visitor

Done meth a few times, certainly a far worse drug then coke. The whole vibe is nasty and intense, i'm never going back though, i suffer Anxiety and the Adrenaline rush is very similar sort of buzz with out the agression.

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

pfft, I see...dont like mine ay... I drew mine myself and it took me 20 minutes...

5. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

Haha, just talked to this convenience store clerk about the cooks who wheel through. They still sell ephedrine in some places around here.

Pretty funny, this one strung out dude used to come to my computer lab and do all this wierd math. Every once in a while, he would ask to use the phones to check on his shipments of ephedrine. He would order 1000s of pills at once.

Dude was super nice, would be super cool to me and stuff, show me his wierd theories of stuff. I never brushed the meth side of life though, it was coke and acid for me. Ohh, and rolls. Lived in a college town, and the meth was strangly absent among my circles. Got bottles of amphetamine salts every once in a while, which was awesome, need some now- getting a little hefty...

6. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

A more vile and evil drug I've never seen.

The manufacture of it has resulted in beautiful old homes in the area reduced to toxic waste sites unfit for habitation.

The excuses for humanity on it I've seen skulking around like the undead is pitiful to behold.

The damage it does to your system is incredible AND

1/3 users in my area have AIDS. GREAT!

Now I have to comb the playparks for syringes before letting the kids play.

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

quote: pfft, I see...dont like mine ay... I drew mine myself and it took me 20 minutes...

Nice Shroom, I think you have a future in the greeting card business :D

8. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

no i googled tweeker an ,, well i guess its some tweekers diary...

my arts differnt mmore,,, well ya remember this one dont ya??:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

lol...
    tell me about it.. I got like a dozen pm's asking me if i wanted my own gallery for my wonderful masterpiece...they couldnt even grasp the concept that I did such a brilliant work of art..I told them, that thats only the beginning...

10. phatty j's

phatty j's Member

11. phatty j's

phatty j's Member

i used to work with this lady in rolla. she was really cool, seemed like she had her head on her shoulders, and from her stories she had had a tough life. left the police force in colorado because of sexual harassment by superiors, just trying to make it. she got cancer when i knew her. she went through treatment, and all of her really close friends and relatives just dropped her it seemed like. she beat the cancer, but was so depressed while in recovery someone turned her on to meth. the last time i saw her before i moved she had lost 40-50 pounds and was hanging out with/working for a cook. she tried to get me to buy sinus medicine for her. don't know if she's alive or dead, i just know that meth ruined her

12. come_do_drawrings

come_do_drawrings Jaime

that is horribly sad

mmm...meth :(
    phatty you are soo right...
    i have done it and its just not a drug i understand
    coke keeps me feeling alert and somewhat relaxed but meth just makes me feel sick and gittery
    icky icky ickiness
    but i don't like doing coke all that much either...marijuana is good enough for me :p