Met a couple like me

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by EricaMG, Apr 24, 2022.

1. EricaMG

EricaMG Members

I met a couple like me,transgender.They are Stephanie and Blake.Our new neighbors at our vacation home my husband and I bought.Stephanie is a pre op mtf transsexual and Blake is a transgender male.Stephanie is my age,43 and Blake is 42.They said it was cool after I told them I am a pre op mtf transsexual and want to know me more.They are married and have two kids they adopted,13 and 15 whom are transgender too.Their kids were not there and will meet me the next time we come up.Their oldest is mtf named Ashley and their youngest is Tyler whom is a ftm.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2022
    regina73, jmadre and snowtiggernd like this.
  2. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

3. EricaMG

EricaMG Members

We came by tonight and met their kids as well.Their kids,bio parents rejected them after they came out 2 years ago.Their daughter thought it was cool she has another positive role model in her life.Found out she starts her transition next week Monday and I will be supporting her as well.I told her do not look back and stay strong.