Messy Lube?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by justchillinhbu, Feb 7, 2018.

1. justchillinhbu

justchillinhbu Members

My girlfriend and I have been having birth control-related dryness issues so we started using lube... the only problem is it is very messy. I squirt a little bit onto my hand and rub it on my member, but then idk what to do with my hand, because it's covered in lube. Does anyone else have this problem? How do I get around this issue??

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Just wipe in on her thighs.

3. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I can relate because that's the one aspect about using lube during masturbation(in my case) that I don't like. I guess you can keep a towel handy? That's pretty much all you can do, I guess.

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Why dont you wash your god dam hand real quick?

5. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Why don’t you just squirt the lube directly onto your dick? Or onto her pussy lips? Or both?

6. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Try coconut oil.....great lube... . I use it in Asia where good lube is hard to find
    .Simon :)

Goander likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Why don't you actually do the job and make her wet. :p

GLENGLEN likes this.
  8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

For Gods Sake...... Is It That Hard To Have A Box Of Tissues On Or Next To The Bed...???:anguished:

Cheers Glen.

9. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Try some molybdenum disulfide grease, it has lasted in the CV joints of my car for 10 years. Believe me, it never washes off, even your hands will be black for weeks. LOL.

playful_nath and morrow like this.
  11. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Try a lube inserted. You fill the tube and insert, push the plunger and shes all ready. She can do it discreetly and neatly before you even get into bed. Can be used vaginal vaginally and annually (don't use same one) Benefit is that the lube can be inserted deeper.

Also of you are not using latex you can try coconut oil. Its soooo much slicker and doesn't dry out like other lubes. And doesn't get that sticky feeling. It's good for your skin too. My husbands weiner is like velvet!!

12. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a senior couple. When we have a quicky, my wife may need a littles lube. I produce precum. I coat my penis head with it.
    It pops in. I stay shallow and let her natural juices work. I never just ram it in.

morrow likes this.
  13. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

Wipe it on her, on you whatever. Don't over think it. If sex isn't messy you're not doing it right!

14. wilsjane

That is the difference between a loving relationship and just wanting to have sex and head off home afterwards.
    No doubt you are also responsive to the times in her cycle that she is going to enjoy things to the full and you doth enjoy your experiences equally over a few hours.
    Some people call it making love, but very little love comes into what they do.

15. wilsjane

Another idiotic troll bites the dust. :yum::yum::yum:

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

about lube I don't know much about it being really messy (i could see if you poured too much on her...) but I have experienced lube that didn't taste very good. :tired:

17. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, Agreed. My wife and I do connect 2-3-4 times weekly. However, we mostly have sex for the health benefits.(This is because we do love each and know each very well). We are home nudist as well.

wilsjane likes this.
  18. playful_nath

playful_nath Members

all the lubes i tried leave a lube hand, thats the job of the lube. he just wifes his hand on a small towel i keep next to my bed.