Messages from the future...

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Universal_Donor, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

stuff can only be sent back in time as far back as the first time machine is turned on...and following the logic of it, we would not know how to change the future because if they are sending us to do something, cause we didn't do it, then we can't accomplish it.

2. Shiva Tech

Shiva Tech Member

The John Titor stuff is quite interesting. He said that a civil war would break out in America this year, which i can fully believe, but we will see if this little prediction comes true and then we'll be closer to knowing if he's for real. It would however be a bit of a shame if he is proved fraudster as it opens up a whole new potential for fiction writing that instructs you to believe it before you start reading it. The implications for art could be as explosive as the invention of the camera. Conspiracy stories have only just scratched the surface of this type of entertainment.

x shivatech x

3. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

hmm.. say he travels back just a little bit and its so soo close like 99.999999 infinitely close. whos to say what 99.9999999 is going to be the same? what if by some chance he wasnt even born or he never traveled back in time? ehh? makes you think, and if it doesnt your stupid!!

4. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

allready posted that buddy...

5. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Member

Hey! This guy is right! We are already receiving these messages from the future; It's a fact !!
    In the year 3046 (some years after the invention of the space hyperdrive) the earth is hit by two 5km asteriods wiping out all life on earth. Fortunately there was a mass migration to the planet Affa, an earth like world in orbit about Sirius. The folk who live there have been transmitting super-amplified telepathic messages to us for many years now.
    Check it out!

6. Gurkadurk

Gurkadurk Member

As long as they don't invent a way to send messages back to my dog and make him talk I'll be alright.