Message In A Bottle - Hey y'all GA coast

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by sandandfoam, Sep 2, 2007.

1. sandandfoam

sandandfoam Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The anticipation felt thinking that I could actually meet a special girl is just as exciting as it happening. i don't mind floating on the tides in this bottle. Any ladies from around Atlanta, St. Simon's, Tybee, or Brunswick areas that might have a picture or famous drawing or painting to share with me please message me and we can catch up. (or anyone that just wants to 'chew the fat.' ) I'm going to have to move back to the GA coast, not sure where. Atlanta's too far inland. Help! I miss my flip flops, crepe myrtle, the waves and pretty women. I will never live so far from the ocean again. Hopefully one of you ladies likes the beach, and fresh air. If so, I'll dig up a big bag of money and we can picnic somewhere- no ants, no rain- kids are definitely cool- dogs, cats, perfect.

2. SpreadneckGA

SpreadneckGA Member

i work for a bank that has locations in Savannah, Brunswick, and St Simons. I am down that way a good bit.

3. campfire-fly

campfire-fly Member

I've already got a special someone, but we're looking special smoke, anyone around these parts know where 420 is happening around here?????