Message from an Iranian

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by ginalee14, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Their ancestors already made and fought with swords when our european ones had no clue about how to make iron ;)

2. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

While we were " living in skins"

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    'pulling an anaximenes'

4. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Ginalee, I like what he was saying as well. We are all one - really, and it would be lovely if we could function as a global entity.
    However, the small matter of powermonger men gets in the way of all that, and then the media bigs it up, because fear sells, and media is owned by big business, yadi ya etc.
    We have heard it all before. Its part of the paradox of being human.
    I disagree with you r statement about sarcasm being the language of violence.
    In most cases its the only possible response of people who have brains, and are generally tolerant, but who are mightily sick of greedy stupid men -- and its always men -- wanting to control people because: they dont have enough:
    money
    respect
    love
    penis
    common sense

The tosh that is spouted by religious leaders/polticians/businessmen/newsreaders/fundamentalist bigots/whoever

Sarcasm is ideal!
    And dont go quoting Imagine at me. Its the worst song Lennon ever wrote, mawkish soppy tripe. Jeez.

5. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Do you know what separates the "elites" from the "commoners"?

Language.

6. Artimus Maxtor

Artimus Maxtor Guest

Religion won't save you and neither will the government. Nor do they help So I believe and follow neither. Ones just as insidious to me as the other. America has some strange partnerships.

7. Angushi

Angushi Guest

having a clear message is hard when some people can comment so sardonically on these forums about a mother killing her youth. think about christianity; it was born on the cusp of a revolution in thought in the far east and closer...it springs from the approximate area this young iranian is from...i have different opinion about ALL of these things because of my 'religion' but then if I tell you any more...I'd have to kill you ;)

but seriously - can you honestly say that all of the independant media coverage rebells against the same same tyranny quite literal that david icke or the bilder-stalkers of today might of fought as crusaders or even gleamed knowledge of...3000 yrs??? do you know anything about mankinds rise - we're fucking a man!!! maybe you feel guilty about something and maybe you should take some counselling when you feel down some (eminem really does pop a cap right in some peoples cerebal asses lol and that reminds me --2mg epilim time to fly to hebrew heaven and marry me some chicken for a jacket) -- yes i'm cccrazy and you've only scracthed the surface of my mind sighing spider lol tackle it easy cheese listener

8. Angushi

Angushi Guest

be--ae--rd