Mescaline

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Tisha Mc, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

I've heard of this, but I don't know what it is or what it does. Can anyone fill me in, please? I'd like to know what the risks are as well. My friend was telling me that it was legal, but she didn't know anything about it, so I don't think that she knew that for sure. Anybody with any info in appreciated.
    kthnxbi

2. bass_sic

bass_sic Member

3. BillyX

BillyX Member

Mescaline is a psychedelic drug obtained from certain types of cacti most commonly the San Pedro or Peyote. It effects would be similar to that of magic mushrooms or LSD for example hallucinations, changed prospective of your surroundings, laughing, feelings of joy and so on. Some of the side effects would include nausea, throwing up or being unable to deal with whats going on around you due to psychedelics sometimes being unpredictable. Mescaline can be obtained from the cactus in a few different ways from making a tea to extracting the chemical from the cactus, for more information about anything to do with mescaline i recommend you check out the Cacti Delecti Part of the psychedelics forum or as the person above stated www.erowid.org
    Hope this information was helpful :)

4. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

just fucking google it. Jesus.

5. PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta Senior Member

all it do is make u puke and gives u a big boner,

6. monterrey_purple

monterrey_purple Member

I've done mescaline! I had a great trip! Very spiritual, very insightful, colors and patterns look insane. I did puke though, like 10 minutes after I took it, but it's definitely worth it, beautiful afterglow.

7. PeaceAndRasta

did u had a big boner??

8. BillyX

BillyX Member

i find my penis turns green! I drink the stuff and my penis is the incredible hulk! WhOa!

9. PeaceAndRasta

yea, it might even attack u if u take enough toooo...

10. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Thanks for the info and the link. I'm not too worried about my penis, but thanks for the warning. Weird.

11. Gratefully Dawg

Gratefully Dawg Member

mescaline's smooooooooth. like a soft rabbit. only his ears keep changing size.

12. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

I looked it up. It seems like I could just stick to shrooms. I don't think that I'd be able to get ahold of any mescaline where I live. Shrooms are hard enough as it is.

13. Tryptmeister

Tryptmeister Member

Mescaline is awesome! Much better than LSD or psilocybin. Its one of the most spiritual experiences a person can have.

What I like is that Native Americans have been using it regularly for hundreds of years and long term tests done on Native Americans that use mescaline (in peyote) have shown it to be safe.

I don’t know why some people get nausea from it. SWIM never got any nausea from it even at very high doses. Even cactus doesn’t cause him any nausea.

If you’re getting nausea from it, you might try taking some ginger with it. Ginger works for getting rid of nausea.

14. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Maybe I will try it, if it's so much better. Now, to find someone that can get it for me.