mescaline

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by modestsmoker, May 17, 2004.

1. sprout

sprout DeadHead

I've only done real mescaline about 6 times. The price started at 8 bucks but with each hit we bought the price had jumped and we ended up paying 15 for the last one but it was more than worth it. Much better than any MDMA I've ever had for the same price. The stuff we got was an orange/brown powder on foil and you just licked it off. Very bitter taste!

2. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

rare to find them in the wild but there's plenty of stores that sell them. Peyote's way too special to ever be out of existence. Check ebay for lophophora williamsii, bro. There's live plants and seeds for everyone!

3. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

When I was a kid in the 60's, we used to watch hippies dig up peyote along the side of I-10 in Ariz.

It took a 20 mile trip into the deep desert to find some by the early 80's.

It IS being eradicated in the wild.

I have a Friend from the Sonora desert in Mex.- major peytote country. He says it's task to find it anywhere near humans anymore, and the Indians will no longer share it's location with outsiders.

4. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

yep, in Texas, I think there's only 3 counties left where it grows in the desert and the locals still are digging it up and selling it for about 1 to 5 bucks a button, very sad.

It's legal to grow it in Europe though. England has a couple of nice lophophora nurseries online that ship worldwide. ;) Amsterdam too. Seeds or live plants shipped out.

5. IllMade

IllMade Member

I live in central south america, Peru to be exact. Same thing here, Peyote (known as San Pedro here) can't be found near humans. I get mine off some lady who brings them from her hometown.
    If you have the time and will you can travel days to certain regions and find them, or you can buy a whole peyote for 3 dollars. :)

6. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

That's a good price too. They sell the plants from Europe for about 20 bucks and up but they're lots easier to find than going out in the desert. :) Nice to leave them in the habitat too.

7. inane

inane Member

I'm getting some mescal soon. Can you snort it? I didnt really get a clear answer from the rest of the posts, just give me a yes or no and a reason why.

Peace

8. IllMade

IllMade Member

It depends how you prepare it, at least I've neveer heard about someone snorting it nor would I think you could. You usually eat it, lick it, swallow it or drink it. :)

9. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

no, don't snort it. The body absorbs it better if its eaten. Besides, you'd have to do a chemical extraction to get the pure mescaline crystals. That's alot of trouble.

10. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

You can get high by snorting the white crystalline powder, but I wouldn't recommend it, as chances of nausea are more likely.

11. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

That would be at least a couple hundred mg's of a pretty harsh powder too, nosebleed is a guarantee.

12. inane

inane Member

Yea, so I didnt snort it. But it was the second most fucked up I have been on any one drug. Second only to LSD. I would recommend it to anyone.

13. magpiam

magpiam Member

hey I'm new to this site, but I was interested in finding some mescaline. I'm in Iowa now and will be in PA in a month, but if any of you know where to find some email me at magpiam@aol.com

14. Grownuts

Grownuts Member

Hi All, got some of th strong T.Peruvianus from www.entheogenius.com and am just finishing the evaporatino of my first acetate extraction! I screwed up a bit, did the PH too high (11-12 instead of 10) from the Sodium Hydroxide phase, so I hope I didn't destroy too many alkaloids! Fingers crossed I'll egta good gram, so enough for a good 2-3 doses! I'll keep you posted!

15. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

mescaline shouldnt be wasted so someone can feel "fucked up" its a pretty special chem that can work wonders

16. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

Leave the skin on and strip the inner green flesh to about a quarter inch from the surface. Then let it air dry for a day or two to rid itself of moisture to reduce the quantity one has to work with. One should dry it under a fan because it will get rust spots otherwise. Finally, blend it into some berries and sugar and drink it like a smoothy. Leave the skin on and make sure you blend it really well first. The reason is that the mescaline is the white crystalline stuff right under the skin which will come off with it.

A better way to ingest is if you have perfectly dry material then grind iut as fine as possible and then dose it like you would an aspirin powder chasing it with some liquid and keep drinking the liquid for awhile after the powder is gone to fully hydrate it in ones stomach.

17. Sunkid

Sunkid Member

18. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

yes it is