mescaline

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by modestsmoker, May 17, 2004.

1. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

a few questions

how much does it cost?

what size does it come in?(ounce gram)

if you have some where do you live?

how do you take it?

how intense is trip?

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

generally you buy mescaline by the hit. it comes in a HUGE gel capsule(like a horse pill) of 300 - 500 mgs Mescaline. it costs 10 bucks around here for one of these and the trip is pretty cool. its not incredibly intense and it takes a long time to kick in (an hour or two). unlike lsd which generally kicks in and peaks quickly then goes down over the next eight hours mescaline takes an hour or two to kick in another hour or two to peak and then gradually comes down.

3. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

a decade ago a friend copped a gram for $60 & split it three ways...
    long-ass trip & quite nice (said my friend)...

4. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

cactus.

erowid

5. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

plant sources include:
    peyote (endangered species) - legal only for NAC members in usa & canada...
    sanpedro & related cacti in genus Trichocereus - widespread in much of south america; available in usa as live plants & cuttings, & some vendors are selling dried slices for ummmm potpurri, that's it...
    (preperation or ingestion of the cactus is technically illegal, so don't eat it or drink the tea (& don't extract solids ranging from tar to crude brown crystals to pure white needle-crystals of mescaline HCl)...)

6. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

You can take mescaline a number of ways; you can eat it, snort it, inject it, or smoke it.

I'm not too familiar with mescaline, it's very hard to find around here (and most other places), but I did come across it once and was presented with the opportunity. When I did it, I snorted it, and it was only a little bit, about $10 worth, so I can't really tell you how intense it truly is since I took so little.

But from what I had experienced with that little bit, it was definitely out there and different. I felt very light, and quite content with things, and I had some slight visual distortions.

7. madboy139

madboy139 Member

who says you can smoke mescaline? i believe the hydrochloride salt is destroyed before it is vaporized and the freebase is caustic.

8. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Please don't go after a poor peyote cactus, i beg of you. It's already endangered(i think this was mentioned, but not to full extent) from ineducated people out in the desert uprooting the button and tossing the roots aside. A full size button can take, if im not mistake, up to 20 years to mature, which is an old ass plant, one that should'nt be dug up to be eaten and tossed in with the trash. Most Native Americans are cool about mescaline use, and as long as you don't gab to all your friends, they'll tell you where you can find some remaining buttons, and how to cut them off, without killing the roots. Happy trip!

9. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Smoking - Peyote will burn after it has been well dried and powdered. It is the usually smoked in combination with marijuana. It is supposed to result in a light, lovely high that sharpens vision without causing a strong trip. High heat may destroy some of the alkaloids however.

Source.

10. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I have never found mescaline, but I hope there may be some at Bonaroo (that's not BS). Then again, I might be so fucked up by then I won't need it.. I'll just get it and save it. :D

11. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Mescaline is not in a HCL form in the cactus.

And you can smoke it, because I've done it. Nice buzz on a small amont.

12. madboy139

madboy139 Member

fuck that dude. you should just take the mescaline on top of eerything else. you can always get higher.

13. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Another genius!

14. dee

dee Member

Get a few small peyotes, clean the roots, cut the flower out of the top.
    Get a few yogurts.
    Pour everthing into a blender and drink.

It's not such a bad taste. The high is awesome, it's good for going out clubbing or raving. It's a bit like cocaine but less intense and more visuals. I find that drinking and smoking weed alters the buzz but not in a negative way, just different.

15. sef

sef Member

i got some

it was cheap
    ten bucks for a pill
    but really 15 but i got buddies...
    its in a capsule like the size of a tylenol pill... you know the white extra strength ones?... well its not full up... but about a quarter to half way full... me and this girl split it... we didnt hallucinate or anything, but we were very messed up.

you shouldnt snort it. thats no good

it lasted like 8 hours or so and came on in an hour and a half.

fun times

artificial

16. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

You probably split one hit.

It takes nearly half a gram to really trip- about as much in volume as an extra strenght tylenol.

17. sef

sef Member

true that gecko...
    yeah thats what i thought, but i was told only half. but i need to take more. half is just a buzz. not a trip.

18. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

I bought some bonnaroo mescaline for 20 a hit...plan on going camping thursday witha roomate for us both to try out...how was your bonnaroo experience with mescaline? if you ran across it

19. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Why the hell would you say something like that? Cut the button off before the root, so another one will grow. Even with good intentions, the plant is being driven to extinction. As if habitat destruction was'nt killing them fast enough!

20. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Yes I ran across some mescaline at Roo, probably the same you got b/c mine was $20 a pill as well. My friend and I dosed ours on Saturday at about 12:00. At around 1:20 we were sitting at Los Lobos smoking a bowl, when we started to feel a little something, but we weren't sure if it was the weed or what. We finished smoking and got up to see the other bands, and when we were walking it felt like we were walking at a normal pace, except we were moving slow as HELL, and everyone was passing us. That's when the visuals started kicking in, I remember looking at the bobble-deadheads and the faces were morphing in a strange manner.

For 8-9 hours we were tripping balls, and it was the most pleasant trip I have ever experienced. The peak lasted a good 6 hours. The body buzz was amazing, the visuals were delightful, and the spirtual aspect of the trip was phenominal. Although it did suck during the storm, my friend and I thought the Gods were mad at us LOL. What I also noticed was that the auditory hallucinations were quite fascinating and sometimes humorous. I remember when we were walking back to our tent, and people were saying the usual "rolls, mushrooms" and it sounded in slow motion! I wanted to get more but I never found any.. I hope to come across this amazing drug sometime soon.

Going camping is the perfect place to try it out, you will really get in tune with nature and the spirits. Hopefully you'll have as good of a trip as I did, have fun and let us know how it went!