Mescaline Experience in Rain!!

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by InfiniteOscillations, Feb 3, 2012.

1. InfiniteOscillations

InfiniteOscillations Member

Has anyone experience mescaline during the rain? It's going to be a warm rainy day tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has had any good times while on mescaline and it raining. I was kind of worried about not being able to go outside. I was considering standing in the rain! :] That seems fun. Let me know about your times with this scenerio.:afro:

2. Delta 9 The Psychonaut

Delta 9 The Psychonaut Member

That sounds like it would be sick man!

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yeah, just go outside. it's just water.

4. InfiniteOscillations

:] Thanks guys. I am planning on waking up tomorrow and drinking 20 in. Do you think it would affect the trip if I were to wake up and eat some cereal then drink the tea?

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I had a small dose of mescaline extract in the rain and hail, it might have sort of boosted my effects somewhat just because it rarely ever hails where I'm at it and it was otherwise a very mild experience. It was pretty neat.

On erowid it recommends not to eat for at least 6 hours prior to ingestion.

6. InfiniteOscillations

Can I eat during? To make sure I don't feel bad because of it? Like 4 or 5 hours after injestion?

7. nellisun7

nellisun7 Guest

Yes, San Pedro with rain is amazing because you feel connected with nature and the rain drops feel soothing.....You can eat some sweet bread, mango, papaya, banana....

8. rodgerdodger

rodgerdodger Guest

I did some san pedro 2 weeks ago sitting on my porch watching an intense electrical storm with a heavy downpouring. Most amazing 90 minutes of my life