Mental illness is not easy but it could be worse

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Libbygrable87, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I am Bipolar and it has its problems and it has my life sucked at times but I take my meds and I don't think its a problem anymore. I have to take meds three times a day. I also have sad days and manic days and panic attacks but they have made me a stronger person. I know people suffering worse then me so I don't feel bad for myself I think I am lucky because it makes me a better person in the end. I have more drive to help someone who is not doing well. I understand when someone is going through a hard time. I know everyone has their own battle. I am less judgmental. If I weren't bipolar I would not be me. Everyone has something to deal with. What makes me most sad is the hate in the country I live in.

Irminsul likes this.
  2. What country do you live in?

3. Her profile says "Oregon"

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think you will learn and appreciate with time that love is way more powerful than hate @Libbygrable87. Then it won't bother you as much. It's a process. Maybe you'll wake up one day, and the hate won't bother you anymore because you have so much love that it becomes meaningless.

5. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I hope so I really do.