Men's movement bod

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by wiggly, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wiggly

wiggly Member

Hello there.

I'm a member of the men's movement (masculist) and thought I'd pop my head in here to see what's up.

My interest is seeing to what extent gay men are aware of the discrimination against them as men as well as being gay.

I have never done anything like this before so have no idea what kind of reaction I'm gonna get.

I would also like to plug my new book, The Masculist Meme. It's a freebie to anyone with 1Mb of inbox space and Adobe.

So, here I am.

*looks around room*

W.

2. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I have been here for awhile and find this board embracing for the most part of my different aspects of humanity. You might want to check the personal forum entitled "Delightfully Deviating" and also the hipforum "Gay".

I actually felt most discriminated as a gay person when I worked in a predominantly gay organization. I never felt so out-of-place and uncomfortable with the blatant lack of professionalism or with the affected melodrama. But that was in another life.

I welcome you to increase the information on your profile and to explore other hipforum groups. In fact, if I may be so bold as to suggest, you might try looking into groups that you would NEVER ordinarily consider such as Vegetarian or Rainbow Family (which ISN'T gay, by the way) or Communal Living.

There is a huge group of people here who live everywhere from mansions in the inner city to boxcars between Bangor and Albuquerque. Good luck and enjoy the ride ! :)

3. wiggly

wiggly Member

Aha.

Thanks for the welcome, I am starting to realise I may be in the wrong forum.. just did a search for 'gay forum' and found myself here.

:)

W.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.