Men shaving their stuff

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Shadow2145, May 5, 2009.

1. BigTease

BigTease Members

I shave my penis but only trim the hair in the rest of the area.

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

While we're on the subject, what method do you guys find is best for shaving your junk smooth and, at the same time, avoiding all those nasty nicks and cuts. I gave up trying many years ago but, before that, I tried shave my balls a number of times. The end result was always the same; an incomplete job plus a number of nicks/cuts that took DAYS to stop stinging.

Suggestions?

3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I use soap, shaving Cream or gel would probably work too, but soap leaves a thin and slippery coat that allows me to see what I am doing. And if I need to rinse and reapply, soap is cheaper, doesn’t have perfume or fragrance (choose the right kind of soap).
    One: if I nick myself the soap is not as bad as other products and easier to rinse
    Two: when I get oral I don’t have those shitty perfumes that could be unpleasant for a woman to taste. A more pleasant oral giving experience makes a giver more inclined to give and repeat
    Three: if I nick myself the soap leaves less chances to irritate or cause nasty effects

about cutting and nicking oneself, using a good sharp blade cuts better, reducing the chances of it happening. Just glide the blade with a light pressure, keep going until the hair is shaved. Rinse the blade regularly and it will work better, if there is too much shaved hair on the penis rinse it and put soap on again. It’s cheap and easy, and it works well. Worth it!!

4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I think you need to do it on a regular basis and just figure out what works for you. Below I use a regular multi-blade and soap, or whatever she has in the shower that she uses, I never get nicks. Sometimes for a quick touchup I'll use a dry blade and just lightly zip zip it over, there's not a lot there. On top, with me it's more of an issue with shaving too close and getting ingrown problems than any nicks - for that I use the Philips one blade with the body attachment. That protects you from the ends of the blades, yet letting you get close enough for a good smooth feel, yet leaving just enough to keep from getting ingrown. I'd think a lot depends on what you're working with - mine is fine and light, so it's never scratchy. I'd guess if you were thick and dark, it would be different. Either way, it's never going to be baby smooth for long and you need to find what works best for you. I'd use the same electric shaver I use on my face, but it gets too close.

5. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

full clean shave for me.

6. dpuddy

dpuddy Members

Bush is buzzed every few days. Cock, balls, taint, and rumphole are shaved almost every day. Huge fan of smooth here

7. Domfun

Domfun Members

Shaved

8. The Shark

The Shark Members

Since this post, my wife and I have been shaving completely smooth for the last year. It was originally intended to just be for last summer, but we liked it so much that we kept going with it and keep things smooth all the time. The shaving is a pain but I really love the look and feel of being hairless down there.

9. T.C.

T.C. Member

I've recently begun to shave.
    I shave everything from the penis shaft and something around balls, trying not to cut myself.
    Above the penis, I use a scissor to shorten the hair (few millimeters left).
    There is no reason I do it, I just started once to try how it was and felt the skin softer to touch, more pleasure.
    Frankly I don't think my wife noticed anything, I didn't tell her, but I don't believe she will do, our intercourses aren't very deepen nowadays.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  10. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hoping for change! Thanks for sharing.

11. Davedangerous

Davedangerous Members

I shave pretty much everything, smooth is the way to go, why my wife loves it all smooth and its much better for massages and blow jobs. Every couple of days keeps it all under control. Soap up, shaving cream and make sure your blades are changed regular.