Men shaving their stuff

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Shadow2145, May 5, 2009.

1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I started shaving late in life, after meeting a woman who shaved and they found the experience very pleasant when giving oral. I thought if it was good for a guy it would be good for a woman not to have pubic hair in her face and nose when giving oral
    The shaft is pretty hairy when I leave it alone, I never received negative comments about the hair but I prefer to make the experience nicer. And besides, in my younger days My hair off and got caught in the condom when removing it

Klimax2gether likes this.
  2. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A lady long ago told me that she gagged whenever my pubic hair touched her nose. She had been waxing for a while and asked me to get myself waxed to reduce the gagging. I did and I love the feeling. So I've been completely bald there since then either by waxing or close shaving. I don't know if it really helped the gag issue but she did enjoy sucking more when I was bald down below.

3. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I keep it all smooth. I'm not a really hairy guy, it's fine and light so the look is good, not like a bald spot on a bear. It doesn't feel or look like sand paper or itch if it grows for a couple of days, so it works. I just like how it feels, I like the skin to skin feel grinding in sex and she will never get a hair in her mouth which makes that happen more frequently. Sometimes I'll mix it up and grow a small patch above the shaft for fun for a while.... I use a basic blade on the boys, and a shaver/trimmer up top, never a problem unless I try to hurry. I never got a complaint, but many, "oooooh, you're so smooth".....so I guess it stays that way.

4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

OK, you can enjoy my winter patch I'm growing in...

JudithJ1337 likes this.
  5. Scharff

Oooohhh..now I'm feeling cold!!!

6. Scharff

Oh No.....what will I do....???? I'll just focus on you I guess!

7. Scharff

OK...lay back...let me lick my lips......

And don't ask me to talk for a while. Like when you go down, no one understands what you're saying while you're busy.....

When my face is all wet, we'll talk!

8. Vbnm124

Vbnm124 Members

Always shave my balls - they are much more sensitive that way. Keep the rest trimmed pretty short. Wife does not like hair in her nose

9. amb5734

amb5734 Members

My wife wasn't crazy about shaved balls and that. But, since those days I shave daily from my cock down and anal area. It seems to be enjoyed by both genders.

10. Scharff

Wax when I can. Shave the rest of the time. Good stuff and she likes to suck it when it's all bald...

11. Jim Condon

Jim Condon Members

Just gave myself a good trim job... not bald but pretty close. Message me if you want to chat!

12. Oddduck

Oddduck Members

For me I prefer my partner hairless as it’s much nicer feel if I’m giving him a bj.

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  13. Scharff

That's how I decided to get my first wax. She wanted it all skin...

The Shark likes this.
  14. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

Completely shaved: makes me feel sexy and it feels amazing when I am grinding/penitrating my wife from behind in bed.

Barry Thrift likes this.
  15. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Shaved.........
    Need all the help I can get too make my dick look bigger..............Lol

16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Hey, we have to use everything we can to our advantage.......these are difficult times .... to get laid......

17. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

At least trimmed nice and neat though?

18. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

That's cool, haven't run across to many woman that like that much hair or maybe it's just me being self conscious about it.....
    Have way too much body hair.
    Just what you wanted to know Huh. Lol

SaraSara likes this.
  19. Goander

Goander Members

I just leave a landing strip.

20. greek0588

greek0588 Members

I shave both cock and balls.

21. CollinStevens

CollinStevens Newbie

Balls are usully closly trimmed, shaft is smooth and the rest is just nicely cleaned up.

22. JS420

JS420 Members

Even the "manscaping" website says that if you want to increase your penis size by 1 inch then shave it!!;):D I'm shaved completely bald!! I'm a rather hairy guy so I've been through the massive "bush" stage, the slightly cropped stage, the closely cropped stage, the shaved cock and balls with a bush and the completely shaved stage. I prefer either the full natural stage or the completely shaved stage. My cock just feels so soft and smooth when it's shaved, but I am not going to belittle anyone who doesn't shave because that's their choice!!!