Men, please, be completely honest...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Noonecares21, Mar 27, 2020.

1. cohikr68

cohikr68 Members

Something about small breasts really exciting....34b seems like the perfect size. But hell, isn't loving or being intimate with someone more predicated on the the whole of the person and not limited to one body part??

Rocket73 and Gossermer like this.
  2. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

Like many here, I do not think there is anything wrong with most flat chested woman. In fact, I would prefer most flat chested or portioned woman over one that has huge implants or huge breasts. I love do love their nipple and playing with their erect nipples? For me it is very sexy and arousing seeing those stiff, bullet nipples protruding from tiny breasts. I do enjoy licking and sucking those nice nipples!

3. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

I know three gals that I would give anything to go out with. They are flat chested. So so sexy. Skinny dipped with one of them. Made my duck hard when she took her clothes off. Luckily I was with a girl. Easier to take care of my problem. Lol

Gossermer and Micheal9 like this.
  4. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

I've always been with petite women and most have tiny titties which I live esp tiny nipples . Not only do they make my cock look bigger they look really AMAZING with an average to bigger toys and xocks .Mmmmm .It my very hot visual. : )

Gossermer likes this.
  5. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't care about a woman's chest as long as she's not totally flat. Identifiable curves are all I ask for.

6. Menty

Menty Members

I love your confidence and enthusiasm.

RBecca, Gossermer and Angela36 like this.
  7. Menty

Menty Members

All of this stuff is subjective. People like what they like. What you eat won't make me shit. I've never had a flat chested woman. Personally, I'm an ass man. I like juicy ass cheeks. Average titties work for me.

Here's what I've learned over the years, I have my preference without a doubt; however, a confident woman with sex appeal doesn't hurt.

Romper, Gossermer and Rocket73 like this.
  8. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I like women with smaller breasts like a 34 b they are nice and firm and don’t swing all over the place when you go at her hard I don’t like the big floppy breasts

Micheal9 likes this.
  9. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

The face matters most . Ill take pretty and flat over average /so so with big boobs. Catherine bell from JAG was one of rare that is pretty with big boobs

10. Ninja1173

Ninja1173 Members

I’m aroused by and attracted to Real women, as Sir Mix A Lot said, “silicone parts are made for toys”. Flat, average, big is all fine with me, I’m more of an ass / pussy fan anyway!

11. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

I like all tits but do prefer medium to small.

12. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

I've seen, felt, licked and sucked on breasts of all sizes, small to large and each one of them was as unique as the individual.
    I loved every pair of them.

Redwingsfan likes this.
  13. HarryD420

HarryD420 Members

I honestly cannot say that of the thirty or so women I've had sex with, their breast size had little to do with my pleasure. One thin woman I had sex with had extremely tiny breasts that had erect nipples when I'd suck them. I found her breasts much more stimulating than one pudgy woman who had massive tits that tended to be in the way.

14. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

It depends. I'm more of a ass, hip, and leg guy than a chest lover. But it doesn't matter if they are small, average size, or big. You can still suck on the nipples irregardless of cup size. You can still fondle and caress the surface area. Just as likewise if she is more endowed in the chest area you can do the same so size really isn't relevant to me.

15. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

"Silly rabbit...tits are for kids"

16. Iscott55

Iscott55 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife’s sister is flat chested at age 40 and she is gorgeous.

Micheal9 likes this.
  17. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

Yeah! Exactly!. Don't care what breast's look like. A pretty face and a genuine smile...that's all that matters.

Iscott55 likes this.
  18. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

They always seem like they’re more sensitive. I love titties, don’t get me wrong but a girl with small breasts is just as attractive to me. I’m an assman anyway.

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Even the barely bumps puff up nicely when she has a baby.

20. BiSal

BiSal Members

any size but big nipples please